Get an Advanced Armament Tattoo and get a Free Silencer

BookHound

People PLEASE stop sending me PMs, e-mail and phone messages about this. This is AAC's deal, not mine. We are simply transferring cans for guys willing to get the tattoo.

I have no clue about any of the particulars of this little contest or whatever they want to call it.

Lead Poison

There's no way in the world I'd get a tattoo and be some company's walking bill board. :crazy:

rjcruiser

There's no way in the world I'd get a tattoo and be some company's walking bill board. :crazy:

Is a permanent tattoo worth $1000?

I'm kinda with you Lead....

Doc_Holliday23

I won't even put companies' logos on my truck, much less my body, but AAC has some pretty cool logos that would be cool as tattoos and nobody would even know they're logos.

I actually think the coolest one is for the ladies:
aac_rr_girlstat.jpg

also... I didn't know suppressors cost so much. :hair: Can anyone own one or is there another license you have to have?

raw111

Does an Airbrushed Tat count? If so, I'm game.

rich

Fro1911nut

Guys guys guys dont send Bookhound off the deep end.....like he said this is AAC's deal, but if u get the tat Im sure Book would be happy to do the transfer for u :)

Any info can be found AAC's Blog
of under the AAC section of Silencertalk.com

Doc Holiday anyone who is over 21 and can own a firearm can own a silencer...less paperwork then buying a car....u pay a one time tax of $200 to uncle sam.

Its a one time tax of 200 to the BATFE ... PER silencer. If you buy three silencer that means it takes three 200 dollar checks, one for each one.

Fro1911nut

Better hurry
The AAC Branded FOR LIFE tattoo promotion ends SUNDAY MARCH 8TH AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT.If you want to participate in this promotion, you must email me Cara(at)advanced-armament(dot)com photos of your inking before the stroke of midnight

TheLandlord

So much for that. There's no way I can get inked before then. Oh well. I've got way, WAY too many tattoos already.

I can now go back to the, "Which optic am I slapping on my blaster" mental debate.

Fro1911nut

Better get pics in!
Due to the overwhelming response to our Branded FOR LIFE promotion, we are pulling the promotion early. We know this will upset a few of you, but for those of you that are receiving a free can for that fresh new tat you got, you’ll be happy you got yours early!
The good news is, you still have a few hours to get us your photos…we will honor any submissions that are received today March 1st, 2009 before midnight.
AGAIN: THE AAC TATTOO PROMOTION IS ENDING TONIGHT MARCH 1ST, 2009.

Fro1911nut

Guys as much as I would love to be..I AM NOT a employee of AAC, ...they do alot for me and I like to pass on stuff for them, ive been getting servial PM's from folks sooo that being said ...if u got a TAT yesterday or SAT and lost power, couldnt get to a pc etc

Please Contact
Cara at AAC