Jess Simpson

tjl1388

New DL coach for the Miami Hurricanes

Definitely a shot across Kirby's bow

westcobbdog

Not really a shot at all to Kirby but Simpson certainly has done well for himself.
Played at my old HS Marietta then later got into coaching via the Dexter Wood tree of coaching. Dexter I think played at
Bammy. One of the best HS coaches I have ever seen ( Coach Wood ) and then Buford hired him as he had way too long of a commute I hear.
Jess Simpson went with Dexter and later became Buford’s
coach when Wood retired. Nice hire but no CMR didn’t really steal one out from under Kirby’s nose, just plenty of coaching talent to choose from and I think the U realizes metro Atl and Ga. are some real fertile hunting grounds.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Kirby just as well give up coaching now.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Not really a shot at all to Kirby but Simpson certainly has done well for himself.
Played at my old HS Marietta then later got into coaching via the Dexter Wood tree of coaching. Dexter I think played at
Bammy. One of the best HS coaches I have ever seen ( Coach Wood ) and then Buford hired him as he had way too long of a commute I hear.
Jess Simpson went with Dexter and later became Buford’s
coach when Wood retired. Nice hire but no CMR didn’t really steal one out from under Kirby’s nose, just plenty of coaching talent to choose from and I think the U realizes metro Atl and Ga. are some real fertile hunting grounds.

This^^^ good hire, good coach, not a shot at Kirby at all. Good luck to him.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Jess Simpson

Seeing Jessica on the sidelines will put more people in the stands for sure and probably help in recruiting!!! I'll tune in for SURE! Good pickup!

jessica-simpson-dukes-hazzard-promo.jpg

Jessica-Simpson-Jumpsuit.jpg

ac9f5b1edfacd68dafb0f9935807c7b9--jessica-simpson-daisy-duke-jessica-simpson-boots.jpg

SpotandStalk

Seeing Jessica on the sidelines will put more people in the stands for sure and probably help in recruiting!!! I'll tune in for SURE! Good pickup!

ac9f5b1edfacd68dafb0f9935807c7b9--jessica-simpson-daisy-duke-jessica-simpson-boots.jpg

That's the reason I opened this thread. She is HAWT!!

Congrats to the Canes for bringing her to the sidelines. I'm sure she will feel plenty comfortable working on the sidelines with these boys. :biggrin2:

25m5id.jpg

Coenen

Those pics have some age on them. I'm not sure she's held up too well.

Totally the reason I clicked as well. :rofl::cool:

DannyW

I dunno what to think about this...going from an NFL coaching position to a college coaching position certainly gives me pause.

Simpson definitely has a good pedigree...his record at Buford was something like 365,491 wins vs 2 losses. But was that from his coaching skill....or the fact that Buford has the most polished recruiting technique in Georgia High School football?

Apparently there is some doubt within the football industry about his real coaching value because the Falcons let him go...surely they could have kept him, had they wanted.