What are your Goals next Deer season

baddave

get a big trophy from taliaferro.. just to be honest

Vaughn726

Find some where to hunt and not have season cut short by injuries.

Attachments

• IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 216

BowArrow

At 80 years, hope to live long enough for another season of bowhunting. Like the first month because it is quite and peaceful. Enjoy walking the swamps and looking for deer tracks. Maybe I will drag a few more out of the woods. In the meantime, I hope to drag a hog or two out of the woods of Fort Stewart.

memphis1027

Enjoy the woods as usual. Hopefully put a few in the freezer. Going to try some public land to get out of my comfort zone and see what happens.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I SURE HOPE I get drawn this year:fine:

I had my eyes on one of those 3 monsters Monday and again Tuesday. Same place he`s been for the last 5 or 6 years. Kinda reminds you of Godzilla. Big ol` lizard.

sghoghunter

I had my eyes on one of those 3 monsters Monday and again Tuesday. Same place he`s been for the last 5 or 6 years. Kinda reminds you of Godzilla. Big ol` lizard.

On Seminole nic? My brothers buddy has been watching one down there for a few yrs and we was going to try it last yr when I drawed a tag but his brother got put in the hospital and wasn't able to go at the last min. My brother should draw his this yr hopefully

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
On Seminole nic? My brothers buddy has been watching one down there for a few yrs and we was going to try it last yr when I drawed a tag but his brother got put in the hospital and wasn't able to go at the last min. My brother should draw his this yr hopefully

Yep, on Seminole.

I`m sending you a PM. :cheers: