Bravo's

Patriot44

Banned
Good looking field, if we can just get the pitching we need, the boys will be ok. Going to be another rough year, but we have a pretty star studded diamond right now!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Patriot44

Banned
Give the Braves one more year and they will have the team to beat in the NL.

BornToHuntAndFish

Braves showing signs of improvement with 4-wins in a row sweeping the series at home.

Probably be much tougher starting tomorrow with the Nationals coming to town.

SD@ATL: Swanson wins it with a walk-off single

38-seconds

MLB

Published on April 17, 2017

Dansby Swanson flares a walk-off single in the bottom of the 9th inning, giving the Braves a 5-4 win and his first walk-off hit

:bounce:

Patriot44

Banned
The Braves are emulating what they did in '89-90. We have a good team and to be frank, it is awesome to see the baseball that these young stars are playing. Everyone wants to win, me too, but I am a lover of baseball. This is an awesome thing in the making!

biggdogg

The Braves are emulating what they did in '89-90. We have a good team and to be frank, it is awesome to see the baseball that these young stars are playing. Everyone wants to win, me too, but I am a lover of baseball. This is an awesome thing in the making!

With the pitching the Braves have in the pipe line and some more studs working their way up (Ruiz, Albies, etc..), the next few years should be fun. And that left field fence may even attract another big left handed bat in free agency too. Obviously they won't be playoff contenders this year, but they will make things rough for NY and the Nats this season.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
With the pitching the Braves have in the pipe line and some more studs working their way up (Ruiz, Albies, etc..), the next few years should be fun. And that left field fence may even attract another big left handed bat in free agency too. Obviously they won't be playoff contenders this year, but they will make things rough for NY and the Nats this season.

Studs working their way up? Pfffttttt... The Braves have done nothing but sell the farm league to put money in their pockets. MLB is littered with talent we just "sold" off to the highest bidder. Players that have left us and went on to win a World Series..

biggdogg

Studs working their way up? Pfffttttt... The Braves have done nothing but sell the farm league to put money in their pockets. MLB is littered with talent we just "sold" off to the highest bidder. Players that have left us and went on to win a World Series..

Haven't been paying much attention the last couple years have ya? They've kinda been stocking the farm since disposing of Wren...

And no, they'll never be able to sign and/or keep elite players because of a mid level payroll. That would be the Dodgers, Angels, Sox and Cubs. So far, throwing tons of money at big name players only took 108 years to work for the Cubs, about 80 years for the Sox and the left coast teams have managed 1 title each in the last 40 years...

I realize being a Dawg fan makes one grumpy and skeptical, but some folks like baseball... ::ke: