For those that want to hunt within 200 yds of a feeder in the NOW Northern Zone

wcg2

Most of the hunters I know don’t want baiting. It’s the just the outspoken advocates on here that make it seem like everyone wants it.

Of course they don’t .You’re from Woodstock and hunt 1/8th acre parcels on everybody else’s feeders/driveways/back porches . Games about to change for you guys and cry to somebody

Edited for TAC

DeweyDuck

of course they don’t .you’re from woodstock and hunt 1/8th acre parcels on everybody else’s feeders/driveways/back porches . Games about to change for you guys and cry to somebody that gives a da.. .

(x 2)

wks41

Of course they don’t .You’re from Woodstock and hunt 1/8th acre parcels on everybody else’s feeders/driveways/back porches . Games about to change for you guys and cry to somebody

Wrong. I hunt 2400 acre club in NW GA and another 180 acre tract. Thanks for your useless input.

gabowman

Since my last post on this issue my son and his wife, my daughter and her husband, and my wife have all voiced their concerns and voted YES for baiting.;)

D

Deleted member 35556

Talked to my local DNR rep. Emailed them as well. The DNR is opposed and so am i.

Buckman18

I sent an email to support allowing hunters to hunt deer and bear over bait. In my opinion, greatly increasing the bear harvest would serve as a huge benefit to our deer herd up here.

DNR biologists are 100 percent against baiting. The dnr board made up of CEO's of large corporations want this done. They are apparently greedy, lazy, millenial minded types, just like the majority on this message board.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
DNR biologists are 100 percent against baiting. The dnr board made up of CEO's of large corporations want this done. They are apparently greedy, lazy, millenial minded types, just like the majority on this message board.

Thanks for your compliments :cheers:

lampern

Doesn’t matter what the DNR thinks.

The gov ordered them to expand the rules statewide.

The only argument is what should if anything constitute the northern zone.

kNocked

Make it legal, or seek out and prosecute violators

Most of the hunters I know already hunt over bait , and I feel about like Reggie Dickey ( the president of Georgia hunting and fishing federation) if u don’t like it or think it’s unethical it’s fairly simple , don’t do it ! I promise most of us don’t care how u hunt unlike the non baiting crowd !

I agree.

And, if they're not willing to seek out violators who bait when it is illegal, and prosecute them to include REAL consequences (like THOUSANDS of dollars in fines and loss of hunting privileges for YEARS), then they need to make it legal. Pick one.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member

False !!!! If u have kept up with this in the last several months u would know that 100% of the DNR and biologists are not against baiting ! Did I spell everything correctly ?:cool:

False !!!! If u have kept up with this in the last several months u would know that 100% of the DNR and biologists are not against baiting ! Did I spell everything correctly ?:cool:

Well, I happen to be very close personal friends with several dnr biologists and Im certain that they would disagree with you. Much like your earlier thread about our wonderful governor, you are very much lacking in knowledge. Nobody with a scientific background wants more baiting or feeding, and nobody with a woodsmanship background needs a bag of corn to find a deer. Sounds like you have neither.

one hogman

SOOO hard for the anti crowd to understand, IF you are against it just DON"T do it!!! if it is such a bad thing WHY are all those big deer killed in the Southern zone?? Just check the entries for the truck buck for the last several years from the BAITING zone, yes I am sure you will search and find another reason for it, The warm climate I guess. !! Get over it , Corn is coming North, YOU don't have to use it but I BETS you will !!:smash::smash: