Soggy Food Plots

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
I think we got around 6" of rain this week, in Talbot County ....... I sure don't know!

shdw633

Same here. I planted mine in April when we got the rain but then it went without for 3 weeks so I had to go back in and replant some of them and right after I planted the rains came in that Sunday and have been here ever since. These plots have no excuse for not looking fabulous here shortly!!!

Buck Dropper

We had no rain for several weeks here so I didn’t want to plant until the rain was coming. Then I was out of town when it finally did and now rain in the forecast for the next three weeks. Oh well lol.

shdw633

We had no rain for several weeks here so I didn’t want to plant until the rain was coming. Then I was out of town when it finally did and now rain in the forecast for the next three weeks. Oh well lol.

I'd plant what I could without getting the tractor stuck, or at least broadcast something over the top of the soil. Would hate to miss out on all this rain over the next few weeks.

sghoghunter

We planted ours last Saturday and 30 minutes after we got to camp it rained for an hour and I'm pretty sure its rained every day in quitman co since then

Buck Dropper

Got mine done today. Rain slacked the past few days. My new plot drains well. No issues getting boggy. Supposed to rain the next few days. Excited to see what happens.

Lilly001

We got our small, in the woods, plots done.
But our large plots are to soggy. It's like plowing mud.
So we will probaly wait until mid June.

southernman13

They get psyched up when the lightning strikes and the wind blows. Can’t imagine how much money they spend for nothing. They live standing in the rain and reporting.

shdw633

Millet and Sunn Hemp