Remington 597 problems...

willie1971

call remington -- they have a great service department. they can walk you through a couple checks, and they will send you a new clip. i did just that, and i cant wait to hit the range next week to see if the adjustments worked.

DrewDennis

They're hit or miss....(no pun intended) Went to the range today and my boy shot a couple hundred rounds with no issues and mine is bone stock. All I did was break it down the day we got it and scrubbed the crap out of it, light lube and reassemble.

ross the deer slayer

They're hit or miss....(no pun intended) Went to the range today and my boy shot a couple hundred rounds with no issues and mine is bone stock. All I did was break it down the day we got it and scrubbed the crap out of it, light lube and reassemble.

I put every bit of 3000 rounds through mine before this became regular with random/not regular cleaning. How many rounds are through yours?

ross the deer slayer

Well I got the hold open spring and extractor installed..but a recoil spring jams it up..so I guess I need one of those too. I really hope this thing works I did a homemade free float grinding on the stock too