Gun Store?

There is a gun store that has been mentioned in the past that I think is up in the Kentucky - Tennessee area that had very reasonable prices on shotguns and pistols. Does anyone have any idea what the name of the store is. I may be wrong on location. My memory is not as good as it use to be. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Whitakker Arms is in Kentucky, I've ordered from them with no issues

I've been in the store at Whittaker's. It's enormous. Easily the most guns I've ever seen for sale outside of a gun show. Prices and selection are just about impossible to beat unless you know somebody. I was up there a few years ago, maybe after Sandy Hook and mags and black rifles had disappeared everywhere. Whittakers had a ton and hadn't jacked up their prices either. They had stuff on the shelf that most stores can only order for you.

killerv

I've been in the store at Whittaker's. It's enormous. Easily the most guns I've ever seen for sale outside of a gun show. Prices and selection are just about impossible to beat unless you know somebody. I was up there a few years ago, maybe after Sandy Hook and mags and black rifles had disappeared everywhere. Whittakers had a ton and hadn't jacked up their prices either. They had stuff on the shelf that most stores can only order for you.

They had Ruger MPRs for 550, I couldn't get my wallet out fast enough.

frankwright

I have bought several from kygunco, good prices and couldn't be easier.
I have also bought from several other online stores with great results and some real money savings and also finding guns no one else had available.