Riverbassin Tournament Trail

Bruiser

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone is planning on fishing the Riverbassin Trail next weekend in Atlanta? I'd love to meet some of y'all there and swap a fish story or two. I will be there tryin my best to place. I'll be shooting to do well enough to win a kayak so hopefully I'll have an extra to take y'all out on the river sometime.

Shoot me a PM if you want to share a shuttle. Below is a link to the tourney site in case anyone needs addititonal information.

http://www.riverbassintrail.com/Home/index.cfm?load

Bassyakwards

Bruiser - I'll be there gunning for the new Bass Pro Ascend kayak. So forget winning that one :eek:) I'll be hosting a guy from Kentucky that is coming down to participate and hopefully one or two more friends. See ya at BPS on the 30th.

Bruiser

Awesome, Ron! It'll be good to see you again! I can't wait until next weekend!

Last edited:

Cletus T.

Well…..I won’t be fishing in the tournament but I’m going to try my best to be at BPS on that day when yall boys start showing up with the pictures of these huge river bass. I’m looking forward to swap a story or two as well…….yall know I love to tell a story.

Good luck to you guys fishing in the trail!

Bruiser

Cletus, you'd probably do well in the tourney even though you don't have a kayak. There's always wade fishing. I know you can catch some big bass. Plus, with the tourney being in its first year, the odds of winning a kayak should be pretty good since there might not be many people fishing it. Anyways, I look forward to seeing you there and hopefully I'll have a big fish story to tell!

BasserDrew

Bruiser is right. You don't even have to have a boat to fish it and we made it that way because the first few years we wanted to make it as accessible to as many people as possible. Plus, if you don't have a boat then you are the one that can probably really use winning one!! lol.

We don't have a lot of entries now as expected for the first year but I think they should pick up this week with and the day of the tourney. If not then a small group of people will have very big odds of winning some nice stuff!

BasserDrew

I'll be at Bass Pro from about noon tomorrow setting up until the participants meeting at 7pm so if anyone is in the area stop on by and say hello! You can also check out the $15,000 trailer/camper grand prize that will be outside BPS. It is designed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts and is pretty awesome!