New PSE

reelsouthern1220

Hey guys. I haven't posted much on the bowhunting forum, but have been an avid bowhunter for several years now. I have given up rifle hunting all together other than chasing pigs. Everyone I hunt with is a rifle hunter, so I wanted to share my excitement with a those of you who understand the addiction of the stick and string a little more! Just ordered a new PSE Evolve 35. I've shot bowtech since picking up my first bow and always enjoyed their product. Decided to bite the bullet in preparation for Kansas this fall and buy a brand new bow (I have always bought used). Shot the elite, Matthews, Hoyt, and PSE. I'm no expert, and they all shoot great. Like trucks, it seems everybody has their preferred manufacturer. When it came down to it, the Evolve shot as smooth as any other with 90% letoff...I was impressed. Also, the dealer is much more convenient than any other and is a reputable local business, which I try and support when possible. Pulled the trigger and can't wait to start shooting! Again, just had to share my excitement and let anyone know who is looking, the PSE is worth a test fire!

satchmo

I have loved a lot of PSEs but even without a 90% let off, this cam is unbelievable . It is going to be impossible to see how great this is without shooting it. Congratulations on the new bow.

The Fever

Hey guys. I haven't posted much on the bowhunting forum, but have been an avid bowhunter for several years now. I have given up rifle hunting all together other than chasing pigs. Everyone I hunt with is a rifle hunter, so I wanted to share my excitement with a those of you who understand the addiction of the stick and string a little more! Just ordered a new PSE Evolve 35. I've shot bowtech since picking up my first bow and always enjoyed their product. Decided to bite the bullet in preparation for Kansas this fall and buy a brand new bow (I have always bought used). Shot the elite, Matthews, Hoyt, and PSE. I'm no expert, and they all shoot great. Like trucks, it seems everybody has their preferred manufacturer. When it came down to it, the Evolve shot as smooth as any other with 90% letoff...I was impressed. Also, the dealer is much more convenient than any other and is a reputable local business, which I try and support when possible. Pulled the trigger and can't wait to start shooting! Again, just had to share my excitement and let anyone know who is looking, the PSE is worth a test fire!

Brother if you need a buddy to shoot with or talk archery with, let me know. I'm in a similar boat with most my friends using firearms. :cheers:

Congrats on the new bow!

reelsouthern1220

Awesome guys! Glad to hear there are others who have been as impressed as I was with the new PSE products. I will try and post more of a review once I am able to start shooting a little bit.

Cole Henry

I was finally able to get my hands on an Evolve 31 last night at my local dealer and put about 100 arrows through it. I was shocked at how smooth the bow was, I was honestly not expecting that. I really liked the draw cycle of this bow. Overall it just had an awesome feel to it. One thing that is also very convenient is the rotating module that you can just turn without a press to adjust draw lengths. It might just be the bow I will be shooting this year we'll see.

reelsouthern1220

I was finally able to get my hands on an Evolve 31 last night at my local dealer and put about 100 arrows through it. I was shocked at how smooth the bow was, I was honestly not expecting that. I really liked the draw cycle of this bow. Overall it just had an awesome feel to it. One thing that is also very convenient is the rotating module that you can just turn without a press to adjust draw lengths. It might just be the bow I will be shooting this year we'll see.

Yes, it is super easy to adjust. I shot the 31 and 35 side by side. I'm 6'1, 210 lbs. The 35 just felt more comfortable and smooth for me personally. I honestly was thinking I'd go with the 31 when I went in, mainly for more clearance while in the tree/blind. However, it really is not that much of a difference when hanging them side by side and the comfort of the 35 outweighed the size issue.

satchmo

One thing that is also very convenient is the rotating module that you can just turn without a press to adjust draw lengths. It might just be the bow I will be shooting this year we'll see.

This has been a PSE standard on adjustable draw without a press for maybe 7 or so years. It sure is nice, especially if somebody wants to set it up for somebody else or sell, etc.. But that Evolve cam is super smooth for sure.