The Grandaddy of all Go Dawg threads....sponsored by the Nole and Bammer.#26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
go dawgs hunting tooday

Nope. Just got home from Tugalo! Went after walleyes and ended up with a dozen white bass..facepalm:

Go Dawgs!

SpotandStalk

If Uga wins I expect this thread to reach the 1,000 post mark again tonight.......Slayer

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs! Don't have a good feeling about tonight's game fellers.

MudDucker

Staff member
Go Noles rolling Louisville

Talk about a break with reality. That must be some good Nole beer you are drinking, because the Noles were being taken to the woodshed. :pop:

I hear the new team slogan is: We are #1 in the #2 business!

riprap

Go Dawgs! Kirby experimenting with the close games so they can remember what it was like.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Ham hock! :banana: :banana: :banana:

GO 3-0 DAWGS!
:cool:

westcobbdog

Feeling lucky this am but we were our own worst enemy,too. Getting lit up for over 300yds in the first half passing makes me ill. At least adjustments were made and their QB only had 53 yds second half. However we missed two chip shot FG's and dropped a TD that would have changed the the game,too.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Feeling lucky this am but we were our own worst enemy,too. Getting lit up for over 300yds in the first half passing makes me ill. At least adjustments were made and their QB only had 53 yds second half. However we missed two chip shot FG's and dropped a TD that would have changed the the game,too.

you will see another 300 yards against you this week. as much as kelly wants. will be a tremendous dog beatdown. not being hateful, but with your oline, chubb and michel dont even need to dress out next week. Gonna be a terrible defeat dogs. :hair:

Status
Not open for further replies.