"classifieds STILL SUCK!

Big7

The Oracle

ERROR: Invalid username. Lost your password?
Username or Email

Password

Remember Me

Register | Lost your password?

← Back to Georgia Outdoor News

Filled in EVERYTHING.

Says not username (then when I try again) it says the username already has an account.

Put in password, same thing.

I use the same user name and password EVERY TIME since
since 2007!

SOMEBODY PLEASE FIX THIS THING!

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
They are working on it.

What you need to do is go to GON.com and set up a user account over there (even if you already have one) using your existing user name here so you will still be linked at both places. If you are already a member here your user name here is reserved for you over at GON.com

pavogrande

similar results --
tried to log into classifieds using forum name -
since password did not work I tried lost password
says my email address does not exist ???

jcbcpa

It did all of the above for me too to begin with but after a few tries it worked.
Now sure if I did something different when it finally took my user name and password.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
I had trouble at first but, Mike got me straightened out with just a quick phone call. It's gonna take a bit to get used to it, but it's not bad at all.

shdw633

Not happy with the new policy that if your not a subscriber to the GON you can't see the new listings for an hour. It's getting to the point I don't even look there as much as I used to as I just don't like the way they have the site setup now.....like it even less now with the having to wait. I sure do miss the old way, including the rating system.

groundhawg

Not happy with the new policy that if your not a subscriber to the GON you can't see the new listings for an hour. It's getting to the point I don't even look there as much as I used to as I just don't like the way they have the site setup now.....like it even less now with the having to wait. I sure do miss the old way, including the rating system.

Yep. Not gonna change it for you and me but not worth the trouble to use it now.