Thief Help

bukhuntr

Buy a half dozen of these claymore mine props and place them along trails in conjunction with the drive way monitor. May change his mind.

Attachments

• il_570xN.1166270417_2n2z.jpg
    il_570xN.1166270417_2n2z.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,189

PappyHoel

You know you can put a root kit malware on those SD cards and they will phone home when someone uses them. It's also good to record their key strokes. But I would violate my CEH certification if I did something like that on my camera cards.

It can be done and lots of nasty computer viruses and malware can be placed on the SD CARD to autorun when put in a device.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
You know you can put a root kit malware on those SD cards and they will phone home when someone uses them. It's also good to record their key strokes. But I would violate my CEH certification if I did something like that on my camera cards.

It can be done and lots of nasty computer viruses and malware can be placed on the SD CARD to autorun when put in a device.

Q: would you then not be able to view your own chip without the threat of the damage to your own device?

PappyHoel

Q: would you then not be able to view your own chip without the threat of the damage to your own device?

Not if you know what you're doing and open it in a virtual image.

1eyefishing

Thank you.
I have long ago decided that I don't know what I'm doing.:hair:
" Open in a virtual image" is a foreign term to me...:flag:
No, no need to explain.

1eyefishing

I figured out how to post a link though.:fine:

PaulJones

Banned
PS: I use a piece of black electrical tape on EVERY one of my trailcams that have the "red" sensor light activation" on the front of the camera. The deer do not see any light source for detection day or night time and humans will never see it either and never really know that their photo has been taken. You have to be looking directly at the camera at night for that precise "couple of thousandths of a second" to see any dull looking red glow of the LED lights at all.

This is a very good idea. I have the same situation and I will do this and will update you guys.

St. Louis City Towing

Grunt-n-bleat

Just a thought, but there is a website called qpublic.net. It allows you to search property tax records, adjacent to your property.

This would give you a list of names of the neighbors. If you feel inclined I would contact them and ask if they know of anyone in the area that matches your pictures.
Secondly, with those names you could possibly search for those names of surnames on social media.
Just saying, never know what might turnip'

Farm Club

i'm sorry i'm not in your area . I had 3 hunters 2 weeks ago with 5 guns between them (shotguns and rifles mixed) on my game camera and the pictures were graining. There are subdivisions popping up all around my lease and they believe if they own a 1/4 acre they on the world. Good luck to YOU!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
i'm sorry i'm not in your area . I had 3 hunters 2 weeks ago with 5 guns between them (shotguns and rifles mixed) on my game camera and the pictures were graining. There are subdivisions popping up all around my lease and they believe if they own a 1/4 acre they on the world. Good luck to YOU!

I can help you get whatever info that you need for your situation. Check you P/M file.

I can also help any others that need to know who owns the property surrounding your property (in Georgia) as well. I can source the links and make it much easier on you to locate that information. However, be advised that some counties in Georgia do NOT have updated records but thankfully most of them do.

KLBTJTALLY1

Just a thought, but there is a website called qpublic.net. It allows you to search property tax records, adjacent to your property.

This would give you a list of names of the neighbors. If you feel inclined I would contact them and ask if they know of anyone in the area that matches your pictures.
Secondly, with those names you could possibly search for those names of surnames on social media.
Just saying, never know what might turnip'

This is my job every day. Most county property appraisers have their own site in which you can do public searches and who owns what.

Just google the county and property appraiser then public records and you should find what you want.

j_seph

Any luck? Did he steal all those cameras?

MAGA

Can't stand a thief. Had a nice cam and battery pack stolen last year.
Hope you catch this fella