My Son's Baptism

georgiadawgs44

A day to forevermore remember and be thankful

Great pictures and great memories. What a blessing to know he already has the best insurance policy ever. Eternal life thru the blood of Jesus! Awesome!

Love those pictures Brother! Wish I could have been there too! Having your children Saved and Baptised gives great hope for the future. Not to steal the thread but here is a pic of my oldest grandchild getting Baptised.

Awesome!!

That's the Best, this is what our country needs. thanks for sharing

Thanks everyone! I am truly a blessed man! Pay, your more than welcome to post on any thread I have here! Your pic is awesome!

georgiadawgs44

There is one more pic that one of our deacons took that I didn't originally have when I posted this. This pic gave us chills. A very cool pic!

Attachments

• PART951372296701495.jpg
    PART951372296701495.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 409

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Yes,that is one awesome photo right there!

Lead Poison

AMEN!

God is soooo good! Nothing better than to see your children accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior!

StriperAddict

Wonderful... great pic also!

Triple C

Wow! Pretty special right there. I was baptized in the Wahoo Creek section of Lake Lanier in the early 60s. 1st Sunday following revival in the 1st week of August each year was baptizing Sunday. Can remember it like it was yesterday. Thanks for sharing!

georgiadawgs44

Wow! Pretty special right there. I was baptized in the Wahoo Creek section of Lake Lanier in the early 60s. 1st Sunday following revival in the 1st week of August each year was baptizing Sunday. Can remember it like it was yesterday. Thanks for sharing!

Yessir!!! Thanks for sharing yours too!! That's awesome!!

georgiadawgs44

I am truly blessed! The Lord has saved my whole house now! My daughter gave her life to Jesus and was Baptized this week. Thank you Lord!

Attachments

• Ashlyn Baptism 1.jpg
    Ashlyn Baptism 1.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 444
  • Ashlyn Baptism 2.jpg
    Ashlyn Baptism 2.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 463
  • Ashlyn Baptism 3.jpg
    Ashlyn Baptism 3.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 457

hobbs27

Congrats! I love those old time Baptism holes.

j_seph

Bless him and congrats to you. I got baptized a month ago, mine was at Hurricane Shoals. Was an amazing experience and also to know that the public was there as well to see and hear Gods word. There were folks, several kids on the bridge and I thought, ya know this may be the first time any of them have ever heard the word and ever witnessed a baptism.

georgiadawgs44

Thanks everyone!
Bless him and congrats to you. I got baptized a month ago, mine was at Hurricane Shoals. Was an amazing experience and also to know that the public was there as well to see and hear Gods word. There were folks, several kids on the bridge and I thought, ya know this may be the first time any of them have ever heard the word and ever witnessed a baptism.

That is awesome!!