Well the ride has ended!

Hut2

Sorry stumper, kind of took the wind out of me myself! Seriously thinking on sitting this coming season out! Hopefully your folks will keep right on clicking & find an even better track to hunt!

bduck93

If your current lease doesn't expire until after turkey season you should still be able to turkey hunt. My understanding is all current contracts come with the property and the new owners have to honor them. Sucks after that though.

PappyHoel

Sucks, sorry for that. I know our lease will one day sell. It's always for sale.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Wrong again bud,, nothing Florida about me except address!! Now go back to you're parents basement and be productive somehow!:yeah:

I think he was talking about who bought the place.

T.P.

Banned
Wrong again bud,, nothing Florida about me except address!! Now go back to you're parents basement and be productive somehow!:yeah:

I never said you were from Florida, Bud. Not going in the basement today, I'm going to my lease, which I didn't loose!:rolleyes:

kingfish

Happened to me in 2000. Can't believe its been that long. Started hunting Fla-Ga public land and never looked back. Believe it or not, it's actually easier on the wallet. And, make no mistake about it.............I am a Florida Boy.

Hut2

Happened to me in 2000. Can't believe its been that long. Started hunting Fla-Ga public land and never looked back. Believe it or not, it's actually easier on the wallet. And, make no mistake about it.............I am a Florida Boy.

Lol, love the last line! Glad you kept on keeping on bud! :cheers:

brriner

Sorry you lost the least Hut. I really thought that place was cool and looked really "deery" when I came over. If I hadn't found the place 19 miles from the house....

swamp hunter

I' a Florida Boy as well , Slap full of the Sunshine State , 3 rd Generation Fla. Cracker,,the Real Crackers..:cool:
Never hunted Georgia in 60 years , never stole a lease.
I have hunted Colorado, Utah , Texas ,Florida , Germany...am I missing something in Georgia.....just wonderin...:rolleyes:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I' a Florida Boy as well , Slap full of the Sunshine State , 3 rd Generation Fla. Cracker,,the Real Crackers..:cool:
I have hunted Colorado, Utah , Texas ,Florida , Germany...am I missing something in Georgia.....just wonderin...:rolleyes:

We ain't missing u either.lols

DAVE

From what I hear, I think you are missing your friends and neighbors.

pottydoc

Swamp, your missing a very small minority of Ga hunters who blame any issue with deer hunting, whether real or imagined, on Fl hunters. Even if there's no one from Fl involved, they still claim it was because of Fl hunters. They seem to,think all of us have enough money to buy any piece of property we want, too. Most Ga folks are fine people, but there is those few......

Hut2

Swamp, your missing a very small minority of Ga hunters who blame any issue with deer hunting, whether real or imagined, on Fl hunters. Even if there's no one from Fl involved, they still claim it was because of Fl hunters. They seem to,think all of us have enough money to buy any piece of property we want, too. Most Ga folks are fine people, but there is those few......
There's good & bad everywhere. But, like you stated. Lots of us aren't loaded with money & there's definitely a " look out" for those Florida boys. Like anything else, usually the bad news is reported more than the good. I've had several Florida crackers in my club over the years & they were as good as my Georgia members.