new shotgun

dom

Hypersonics are bad for the innards of any gun that shoots them, as well as any shoulder that takes the brunt

the folks i stay with in arkansas shoot them out of their A5s. they swear by them but also complain about their shoulders. lol

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Yeah inertia gun plus those shells makes for a sore ball and socket

Old Bart

Franchi's are worth the look as well, I've got an Affinity that feels the same as my buddies M2's for half the price. Doesn't hurt it's made by Benelli in the same factory...

Again choose the gun that fits you best

Totaloutdoorsman

Go with a Benelli M2. You don't need 3 1/2" guns anymore and you can't beat the quality of Benelli. My hunting partner bought an A5 the same time as I got my M2 and he's had a lot of issues with his A5 so far ( camo on the barrel came off after 2 months of having it, failure to cycle regular dove loads, failure to load the next round from the tube and so on).

dom

Go with a Benelli M2. You don't need 3 1/2" guns anymore and you can't beat the quality of Benelli. My hunting partner bought an A5 the same time as I got my M2 and he's had a lot of issues with his A5 so far ( camo on the barrel came off after 2 months of having it, failure to cycle regular dove loads, failure to load the next round from the tube and so on).

funny how many people have problems with the camo on browning guns. Never heard of a problem on benelli or beretta.

funny how many people have problems with the camo on browning guns. Never heard of a problem on benelli or beretta.
I got Bennelli that has one. My Browning A5 has had no problems.