***Late Notice*** 3D tonight at LCA.

MathewsArcher

Sorry everyone, had issues finding out my info for my GON account. It's been a while since i've been on here.

Here's the info for our practice/fun 3D shoot tonight.

Tuesday, March 14th, we're planning to start our outdoor 3D. We'll start taking shooters around 5:45p.m. and anyone can show up and shoot anytime before dark. It'll be a 10 target course with all the updated animals and targets in line with this years ASA courses. $10 for your first time through and you can reshoot the course again (if time allows) for another $5. Both scores will count and we'll treat it just like the limbsaver at ASA.

Payback to be decided (still working out all the details). Everyone must go out in groups of 3, or with a scorer. Shooting starts as soon as you get a group together just like local weekend shoots.

Classes:
Known Men (max 50)
Known Women (max 40)
Men's Open (max 50)
Women's Open (max 40)
Youth/Young Adult (max 40)(High School and Less)
Pins / Hunter (max 40)
Traditional (max 15)

(There could possibly be a 50-60yd fun target for #10 in adult classes. Come prepared!) Weather is showing high of 51degrees with 10% chance of rain all day with possible wind. Let me know if anyone has any questions! Travel safe and see you all tonight.

JC