Well I had to show them young bucks how it's done!

stick-n-string

As many of y'all know I am a full time student at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural college. This past weekend we went to Texas to compete in the 60th annual Conclave. It is a competition between Universities and colleges forestry clubs in lumber jack games. There was 13 schools competing including UGA, Florida, Auburn, Clemson, LSU and Tennessee. I represented ABAC in the archery event.
This event consist of 6 shots at 40,30 and 20 yards, with traditional bows only.
Honestly during competition I shot poorly, as compared with my practice, but ended up in a 3 way tie for 2nd place with Clemson and LA tech. To break the tie we had a 6 shot shoot off, 2 shots at 40,30, and 20 yards. I shot very well and out of a possible 54 points I won by 21. It was very fun and of course my luck that this was the first time ESPN did not show up.
Regardless I enjoyed showing those young college students how it's done!17359086_10155147878086079_8571447023504400872_o (1).jpg

Jake Allen

That is cool man; good job buddy!

Clipper

Hey, we are all proud of you. You represented your college and Georgia archers well. Looks like you did it with a short bow too, is that a Thunderchild you are leaning on?

AllAmerican

Nice shooting! Way to not let those big time State schools win on a name. Congrats. ESPN next year maybe.

stick-n-string

Hey, we are all proud of you. You represented your college and Georgia archers well. Looks like you did it with a short bow too, is that a Thunderchild you are leaning on?

Yes that is a Thunderchild! I've been shooting it very well lately!

Barry Duggan

To break the tie we had a 6 shot shoot off, 2 shots at 40,30, and 20 yards. I shot very well and out of a possible 54 points I won by 21. It was very fun and of course my luck that this was the first time ESPN did not show up.
Regardless I enjoyed showing those young college students how it's done!

Being a full time student, you don't have time for all that autograph signing anyway.:bounce:
Good job.

dpoole

Congrat

sawtooth

That's awesome man. I knew when you spanked me at my house that you were going to do well in the competition.