Your 2017 UGA Predictions

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
OMG someone predicted a game wrong? Your kidding me see the 18 million that signed up for ESPN tourney bracket. You know how many were still there 18!

Father forgive me. I didn't know our game plan was not to play UT football and try to work on Dobbs passing game against appy. Forgive me, Lord in thinking that since we competed and beat teams if higher caliber, greater coaches and athletes, that I thought we could walk through Nov. With our 3rd string d line and LBs. Forgive me for such Foolishness

UT would have been in there if not fit the injuries. You know it and the whole world knows it. You can't compete in the SEC on 3rd string, new system, playing odd formations. Much less with Bama after the schedule we had. Get over yourself

You think you were wrong on just one prediction? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And people in denial are FULL of excuses.. Oh, the injuries.... Oh, the injuries...

I'm surprised that drum isn't broke yet. You had a full staff against App State and you had to go into overtime to come up with a lucky play to win. Fact!

The Vols were overrated and imploded like they do every year.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
They are better than what you want to give them credit for. Besides, yall struggled with Nichols St dude.

Scott Satterfield is a pretty good coach, you will soon find out

Dawg to the bone here, and I gotta say after that Nichols St. game I assume NOTHING. That Kirby and Chaney did NOT impress against inferior opponents could very well be the best summation of last year. They are gonna have to prove they can do better before I buy in.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I think 6-6 is doable.

I also think Kirby Smart is not the right coach for Georgia, and we certainly need a new Athletic Director (Greg McGarity needs to go back to the Gators).

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I think 6-6 is doable.

I also think Kirby Smart is not the right coach for Georgia, and we certainly need a new Athletic Director (Greg McGarity needs to go back to the Gators).

Don't know about CKS yet but McGarity should have been long gone years ago.

Browning Slayer

I think 6-6 is doable.

If Smart is not the right coach, at least the cupboard will be full when he is shown the door. The man is a recruiting machine! McGarity never should have been hired!

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
If Smart is not the right coach, at least the cupboard will be full when he is shown the door. The man is a recruiting machine! McGarity never should have been hired!

Not necessarily. If he doesn't start producing wins, it won't be long until the recruits aren't gonna buy in to him or his program. See Butch Jones.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Not necessarily. If he doesn't start producing wins, it won't be long until the recruits aren't gonna buy in to him or his program. See Butch Jones.

Impossible. Bucknasty says UT is loaded to the gills with 5*'s. They're all just hurt right now.

Browning Slayer

Impossible. Bucknasty says UT is loaded to the gills with 5*'s. They're all just hurt right now.

And star ratings mean NOTHING! And that is why they went after 23 3* players in the last class.. facepalm:facepalm:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
As it turns out 6 thug was pretty close to being right. I wasn't even in the ballpark.

Browning Slayer

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Went exactly like I thought it would.:D

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Pretty much this. You can't make it through the SEC with no o line. That's not a fresh, sophomore position. It's one the requires great strength, technique, discipline, smarts and sound fundamentals. Unless you've got Berry Sanders, it's going to be hard to run. They can't buy the qb much time and you can't throw the defense off balance because you can't really get either the run, or pass game going. I know Appy has a lot of upper classmen that will be gone, but that still a game I wouldn't guarantee a win. 6 win minimum. 8 possibly 9 being the ceiling. The god news is, in 2-3 years your o line should be good with all the experience. We SHOULD reap those rewards this season. The past 8 years or so, 5-6 was spent like this. If not for Dobbs, it would have been worse. Worley got ate alive

All I can say is ....LOL.....