Randy Crosby (woodbury deer processor) needs your help

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Randy has a deer cooler in Woodbury behind the gas station near cedar rock outdoors. He is also a fishing guide on West Point Lake. He has had some serious medical issues with guillain-barré syndrome and needs help paying his bills, as he is now in physical rehabilitation and can't work.

here is a link to his gofundme page. No amount is too small. please spread the word.

https://www.gofundme.com/x4h24-medical-bills

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I'm in.

Brazinski95

He's one of the nicest guys you'll ever talk to, and does excellent work. Hate to hear this has happened to him. Everyone please consider donating and keep him in your thoughts and prayers through this

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
A great man. It couldn't have happened at a worse time with striper run just getting going. Now is the time he makes hay so to speak.

acf

Randy really needs some help or this would have never posted. He is the guy that keeps to cooler open 24 hours from opening of bow season until the last day of gun season so when a hunter shots one late and has to trail it late, he is there. He has never met a stranger, always has a pleasant word and is one of the nice guys in the hunting industry. Please dig deep and think about what we spend on a bunch of hunting/fishing stuff we don't need. Any amount you can give would help.

Like I said, if he didn't really need some help this would have never been posted.

Thanks

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
My sister-in -law had that about 20 years ago... nasty stuff and the meds were crazy expensive back then, can't imagine what it costs now.

jmharris23

Randy really needs some help or this would have never posted. He is the guy that keeps to cooler open 24 hours from opening of bow season until the last day of gun season so when a hunter shots one late and has to trail it late, he is there. He has never met a stranger, always has a pleasant word and is one of the nice guys in the hunting industry. Please dig deep and think about what we spend on a bunch of hunting/fishing stuff we don't need. Any amount you can give would help.

Like I said, if he didn't really need some help this would have never been posted.

Thanks

This exactly! I hope he can get the financial help he needs and get well. Not a better guy to be found!

leoparddog

I had a buddy who was in his 20's when he got struck by this. It took him 6 months to get back to work - part time. I made a contribution and shared it with my Talbot county FB page.

Best wishes Randy, I hope you are back on the water soon

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I wanted to bring this thread back to the top for hopefully more viewing by other. I hope that all of you will read this complete thread as well.

This fine gentleman and his family are still going through some really tough times now as Randy is still in the hospital as of just a couple of days ago. I talked with his wife and also briefly with Randy from his hospital room and I can tell you that this is a really fine family that has encountered a catastrophic health related problem and they need our help as financial obligations are still mounting each day.

Please search deep within your heart and also your wallet and do your best to offer continued Prayers and possibly some assistance to this wonderful family. ::;::;::;::;::;::;