Bumper Doves

wood888

Went to Blanton Creek today for a chance for Doves. My friend and I stayed from before sunrise, to around 645pm.
When we got back to the truck, another hunter had decided to leave his 3-4 birds on my bumper. If they happen to monitor this site I have a couple of questions.

1. Do you really think I want your birds after they sat 7 hours on my bumper?
2. Are you that lazy, stupid, or a combination of both?
3. Why bother even going at all?

Some people:banginghe

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
Maybe he thought you'd appreciate the birds and didn't think anyone would stay in a dove field for 12 hours. Most folks don't; he didn't. I wouldn't. Whoever did it doesn't sound like a public field dove hunter jerk claiming all birds shot in a 100 yard radius.

wood888

They were sitting 100 yards away. Too lazy and sorry to ask, too lazy and sorry to clean. There was only four other people, and I saw the other two clean their birds.

What would have happened if if WRD would have showed up two minutes after I got to my truck and had 14.

"ughhhh, not ours, just found them on my bumper"...

buckrub

They were sitting 100 yards away. Too lazy and sorry to ask, too lazy and sorry to clean. There was only four other people, and I saw the other two clean their birds.

What would have happened if if WRD would have showed up two minutes after I got to my truck and had 14.

Seeing how the limit is 15, I would venture to say that nothing would have happened :huh:

bighonkinjeep

Since the limit is 15 but you may have 45 in possession, most likely nothing would have happened.

wood888

I need help understanding.

Explain the 15 limit and 45 possession in a situation when leaving the field at the end of a shooting day?

Raybo1

To have possession over the limit you will have to get the name and license number of the person/s that you got the extra birds from.