Good Haul

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Me, my wife, and the wiener dog went out this morning for our weekly hike/let the the dog run through the woods and have fun/pick mushrooms walk. Got probably five or six pounds of lobster mushrooms, some indigo Lactarius, and a few granulated Suillus and birch boletes.

Attachments

• lobsters2.jpg
    lobsters2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 748
  • lactarius.jpg
    lactarius.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 752

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Hillbillybro ... Them 2 on the bottom look like they might be not so good for ya! I ain't no mushroom expert ... But they look like if things aint movin and you eat those ... You going to be lookin for Imodium!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Hillbillybro ... Them 2 on the bottom look like they might be not so good for ya! I ain't no mushroom expert ... But they look like if things aint movin and you eat those ... You going to be lookin for Imodium!

:D

Nope, those blue Lactarius are actually quite good. Ate 'em last night, and they were delicious.

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
Those lobsters sure look good. Do you find Lion's Mane as well? Usually up in oaks. Gil

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Those lobsters sure look good. Do you find Lion's Mane as well? Usually up in oaks. Gil

Yes, I find them sometimes. They're really good if they're not old enough to start turning sour.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I don`t know if lobster mushrooms grow down here, but those things look good.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
They are good. Really good.