Quail Brood Sightings??

Luke.Deer.Commander

Okay fellas, I work on a small plantation in West Grady County and East Decatur county. What are y'all seeing this year? I'm thinking the rain really hit us at the wrong time. Although the ragweed patches look really good, my sightings are way down. Wild bird hunters tell me what y'all are seeing!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Here in Lee County we have the best crop of quail that I`ve seen in 20 years.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Nic, have y'all been getting as much rain as we have or have y'all been a little more dry?

For the first time in years we got some good rain through most of the growing season, but about 6 weeks ago it stopped. We bad dry again, and unless we get some rain from tropical storms, this rainy season is over for us.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
For the first time in years we got some good rain through most of the growing season, but about 6 weeks ago it stopped. We bad dry again, and unless we get some rain from tropical storms, this rainy season is over for us.
Be careful what you ask for.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I was at my lease in Coffee co ga this weekend and I lost count of coveys , unreal, most I've seen in many years !

amoore28

Riding down the dirt roads around the house in northern turner county i have been seeing quail fly over the road run down the road as you drive along. They just seem like they are all over the place