Gators

chase870

Possum Sox
people caught killing an alligator that was killed illegally face a misdemeanor charge and penalties as stiff as a $1,000 fine and 12 months in jail, or as light as a $50 fine; this just depends on the severity of the violation.if you feel that your life is threatened, you have the right to protect your life. Keep in mind that the DNR also has the right to investigate the incident, and if found guilty of poaching, you will be charged with a misdemeanor.

1k to protect my dog is a deal I spend that in vet bills and food plus some every year. If you bother my dog or look like you will its on regardless of who or what you are. Had a dog catcher fired for bothering my Fat Girl Friend. Dog catcher is lucky I was 3 hours away when it happened or I might be typing this from the prison libary

DRBugman85

I believe YOU exposed yourself for what you are. Next time take a deep breath before you type. And remember steal shot bounces of gators....or so I've been told.
Yes sir made a fool out of myself,Never shot a Gator unless my dog was in harms way.I do carry buckshot for that reason and haven't had to use it in a long time (don't hunt ducks in Georgia anymore)And yes the experience with the DNR was a very long time ago.If I offended and one I apologize.I enjoy hunting with the young people and try to show the right way to do that.Again apologies for my post.