Wild Wing Cafe

rospaw

Three Dollar's wings are hard to beat! But ANYTHING on the menu is hard to beat at 3 dollar.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Three Dollar has always been good. I live down the street from the Wing Cafe in Marietta...on Tuesday, they do 2 for 1. Great variety of flavors.

Won't go to Buffalo Wild Wing anymore, as most of them have signs on the door that guns are not welcome.

tigerdad30529

If any of y'all ever get to come through Jefferson, you need to try jefferson pizza kitchen.

$6.99 lunch buffet during the week, also have buffet on Sunday's.

Includes salad bar, pizza bar and wings (both boneless and traditional) also usually have fries on it also.

Good Eats!!

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Anybody familiar with this place in McDonough? My wife saw it on Facebook and it struck my interest. A wing buffet is an absolute brilliant idea. I know some of y'all have been there, give me your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Be careful. There is one near 75 in McDonough that is not part of the franchise and is a pit.

HuntinJake_23

Thanks guys. I think we're gonna try the McDonough location sometime next week. I wanted to get some reviews before we went and I figured this would be the best place for that.

When you go, give the fried sausage ball appetizer a try. They are different but delicious!!