Ball field fare

naildrvr

We're at the Fall World Series in Lovejoy today. I brought my best snack that nobody will mess with. More for me:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_20171118_134946512_HDR-600x800.jpg
    IMG_20171118_134946512_HDR-600x800.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 387

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
We're at the Fall World Series in Lovejoy today. I brought my best snack that nobody will mess with. More for me:cool:

Oh Lawd. My Diddy used to love that stuff. Watched him eat it many a time, but I just neva could try it. I've eaten a lot of weird stuff and I might like it. Just caint do it. :huh:

oops1

Buzzard Expert
My daughter is playin in that one as well.. I wonder if y'all have played each other? If you run into her.. Offer her a pig foot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 381

naildrvr

My daughter is playin in that one as well.. I wonder if y'all have played each other? If you run into her.. Offer her a pig foot

I haven't seen the Peaches play. They may be on the other set of fields. We are on fields 6-9. Good luck to them. We are playing 12u.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I have had them but not a big fan.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
There are too many good parts of a pig to be gnawing on those things. I've also seen the ground in too many pig pens. :)

naildrvr

Ain't nothing on a pig worth throwing away. If'n I could catch the squeal I would eat it too:biggrin2:

leroy

Guy went with us one night bought a jar of those and a 12 pack of miller lite remember him spitting the knuckles out the window lol

cjones

There are too many good parts of a pig to be gnawing on those things. I've also seen the ground in too many pig pens. :)

Ha! I was coming here to post the same thing - I've worked with too many pigs and cleaned too many stalls to be eating their feet.