First One Ounce Platinum Eagle Coin Ring! Stresssssssssssful! Merry Christmas!

Gobbler Down

Congratulations to Seeker on his win!

Congratulations to Seeker and a hardy thank you to all that participated in this year's ring giveaway.
Hooah! Go Army!

PM sent to SEEKER

Attachments

• Coin Ring Winner.jpg
    Coin Ring Winner.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 312

Gobbler Down

She heads out the door tomorrow to Seeker

Seeker,
I decided to knock her out this evening and get it in the mail tomorrow. No time like the present to chip away at a list of "do's".
Drop me a line or feel free to post your comments on this listing when it arrives.
Congrats on your win. Here are a few shots of the ring in progress to when she's ready for wrapping. I'll send you a tracking number.

V/r
Jim

Attachments

• GONGAW1.jpg
    GONGAW1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 298
  • GONGAW2.jpg
    GONGAW2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 294
  • GONGAW3.jpg
    GONGAW3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 302
  • GONGAW5.jpg
    GONGAW5.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 331
  • GONGAW7.jpg
    GONGAW7.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 325

QuakerBoy

Congrats. :)

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Congrats to the winner:cheers: and thanks for letting me play! :clap:

seeker

Just got word that I won this fantastic ring. Couldn't be more happy. I will cherish this ring always. God bless all of our troops and thank you Jim.

walkinboss01

Very nice and thx for the opportunity. Congrats seeker!!

Gobbler Down

My apologies for not staying in touch....a coin ring giveaway is coming

I've been out of the net for too long. The past 10 months have been quite an emotional ride with the rapid degradation of health and ultimate passing of my Father-in-law. Cancer is a terrible disease...just terrible. He worked for the same company for 56 years. Retired in January of this year and died on his 77th birthday in April. I am trying to figure out a tribute coin ring to make as a giveaway here on GON. He was a 33rd degree Mason and lodge Past Master so I am going to mull over tying their symbols into the piece. Going to start looking for a coin that fits the bill. So, keep checking back in the near future for progress.

Gobbler Down

Latest Coin Ring 100 year old Japanese 50 SEN

Getting geared up for making a few holiday rings...got this one finished today and headed out the door to Oregon to a good friend of mine.

Attachments

• Rumiko 50 Sen Ring.jpg
    Rumiko 50 Sen Ring.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Rumiko 50 Sen Ring b.jpg
    Rumiko 50 Sen Ring b.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 125

Gobbler Down

WIP pics

Updated progress to completion pics. Enjoy!

Attachments

• AC507131-69C9-4936-BD19-FB87FEE8DE54.jpg
    AC507131-69C9-4936-BD19-FB87FEE8DE54.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 101

Gobbler Down

IT’S BACK ON! **********UPDATE November 26 2017***********
In celebration of the Auburn Tiger’s incredible season and Iron Bowl win...for Christmas- I am giving away another 90% silver coin ring from a United States 1964 or earlier quarter. It will be sized between a 5 and a 11. Just leave a post on this listing and you’ll be entered. I will draw a number using a random number generator from all new replies starting from today. Drawing will be December 20th. Good luck!

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
cool ring, and super nice of you

put me in please

K80Shooter

Looks great!