WGI Blade 7 Lightsout from Midway USA $30

Jim Boyd

Not me, I learned my lesson the hard way.

I got the email and dumped it.

Might be a great buy but I can't do it (again)

Best of luck!

shdw633

Regardless of whether I'd be getting one or not, I definitely appreciate the heads up on this!!! These toys get expensive and anytime someone finds a deal and lets us know, then we all win, regardless of the make and model!! Thanks!!! :clap::clap:

Gaswamp

Not me, I learned my lesson the hard way.

I got the email and dumped it.

Might be a great buy but I can't do it (again)

Best of luck!

u got experience with this camera?

XJfire75

Regardless of whether I'd be getting one or not, I definitely appreciate the heads up on this!!! These toys get expensive and anytime someone finds a deal and lets us know, then we all win, regardless of the make and model!! Thanks!!! :clap::clap:

Yeah man! I'm always looking for good deals and I normally hit up all the sporting good websites in the mornings to see what they have for the day. I've found several great days over time doing that.

I don't know how good the camera is but for a black flash camera it's cheap

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Never tried this particular one, but I have a couple of Blade6's, and they have been great cams running 24/7 for over two years now.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I have two of the Blade X7 models and one has been in service for 3 years now and the other has been in service for 2 years now, 24/7/365. These two have performed well but on one of them the screen for the past year, does not light up. I can still see the information etc OK as I normally check my cams in the early part to middle of the day.

HOWEVER, neither of these two models that I have are the Blade X7 BlackOut model. In fact, I have never seen any information one of these Blackout models so far until this post was made and I noticed that it does not have any reviews either. That would make me a little skeptical about one of these.

I may be wrong BUT I think that this might be some older inventory that possibly Midway purchased from WGI and is moving it along and passing the savings on etc. This was the case when I recently bought 10 of the N6ECA cams from Simmons Sporting Goods at a cost $ 29.99 each. I called WGI first and checked the situation on these cameras before I purchased them because I have used that same model previously and STILL HAD ONE IN SERVICE FOR THE PREVIOUS 4 1/2 YEARS, so I knew that it had performed excellent , so I took a chance and bought 10 of them. I put some of them in the woods the very next day and a week later, I posted some great photos here of daytime and also nighttime photos before PHOTOBUCKET screwed a lot of us over with their absolutely ridiculous demand of $ 399.99 per year to host your photos in the future.

I know this....Simmons Sporting Goods located in Bastrop, Louisiana sells a huge quantity of current model WGI cameras every day at some really good prices. Each year in May or June, they sometimes do purchase a special lot of older inventory from WGI, and they will pass along some great savings. That was the case in my purchase of these 10 cameras for me. Their service was really EXCELLENT as I placed an order on late Tuesday afternoon and I received the shipment of 10 cameras on Friday afternoon at 4 PM. Kudos to them in my opinion.

Like NCHillbilly, I love the WGI Blade X6 cameras and I have over 20 of the Blade X6 models and they are the very best bargain ever for my money.

I probably have enough cameras ( I think 62 at last count with currently 37 in service) to last me the rest of my life now so I probably won't be spending too much more money in that regard.

Jim Boyd

Not with this model Gaswamp but I bought 8 inexpensive WGI and they are awful.

Deer must be right on top of cam for it to take a pic.

Good pics when they take but the sensor is very poor.

Tried to get some help from WGI and they were not helpful at all

Gaswamp

Not with this model Gaswamp but I bought 8 inexpensive WGI and they are awful.

Deer must be right on top of cam for it to take a pic.

Good pics when they take but the sensor is very poor.

Tried to get some help from WGI and they were not helpful at all

u still have them?

Jim Boyd

Got all 8 of them!

They are scattered to the 4 winds but I have them.

I run about 40 cams so they basically just got dumped into the mix

Curtis-UGA

I buy the WGI cams from Dicks on flash sells. Not sure of the model but they have been great for me. At $35 they are a bargain.

Jim Boyd

Dicks is running another flash sale right - just got a new email.

Good luck!