I dont know

Good. Panic attacks? For realz? Relax a little, it may help you absorb the info better. I would neva give this advice to my kids, but, since you are stressing so much I just wanna point out that C's get degrees. Think about it.

And, hire a tutor.

You are being rude.

TriggerHappyJake

Id like to thank you guys for all that you have said today. I just felt like I needed to lay everything out or else Id explode. Its funny, I could tell you all the guns John Browning designed and I could tell you the state record whitetails of nearly all the states but math has always been a difficult subject to me, no matter how much of it I read. This is Jake by the way. Russ, aka my dad, doesn't know how to post.

NOYDB

BANNED
Hi Jake.

Practice.

If it doesn't seem natural just keep slogging along.

The more you do the easier it will get.

From what you've already posted it doesn't seem to come natural to you. It doesn't to everybody. But the more you do, the easier it will seem.

hayseed_theology

I would second a lot of the advice you've already received.

I've been where you are. At midterms, I was failing AP Calculus my senior year of high school. There were a few reasons for this, but the obvious one is that I didn't know what I needed to know. I tried to get out of the class because I didn't need it to graduate, but the school wouldn't let me. It was too late to escape the problem, so I had to meet it head on. Looking back, the grade doesn't matter now, but it was an important life lesson on overcoming obstacles.

I got a good tutor and put my nose to the grindstone. I pulled that F up to a B and passed the standardized AP exam for college credit at the end of the year. I've been in that pit, and I can tell you there is hope.

But this isn't about college algebra. This is about dealing with a problem. Will you find a way to succeed even when it's difficult? Own the problem and solve it. Don't let the problem own you. It's college algebra today, but it will be some other obstacle tomorrow. Develop healthy patterns for meeting challenges head on it will pay dividends the rest of your life.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I would second a lot of the advice you've already received.

I've been where you are. At midterms, I was failing AP Calculus my senior year of high school. There were a few reasons for this, but the obvious one is that I didn't know what I needed to know. I tried to get out of the class because I didn't need it to graduate, but the school wouldn't let me. It was too late to escape the problem, so I had to meet it head on. Looking back, the grade doesn't matter now, but it was an important life lesson on overcoming obstacles.

I got a good tutor and put my nose to the grindstone. I pulled that F up to a B and passed the standardized AP exam for college credit at the end of the year. I've been in that pit, and I can tell you there is hope.

But this isn't about college algebra. This is about dealing with a problem. Will you find a way to succeed even when it's difficult? Own the problem and solve it. Don't let the problem own you. It's college algebra today, but it will be some other obstacle tomorrow. Develop healthy patterns for meeting challenges head on it will pay dividends the rest of your life.

Great advice brother !!!