Moultrie ac-30i

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Anyone have this camera?

I just ordered one, hope it does ok. I like Moultrie cameras & reviews seemed good on this model.

glynr329

Brother in law bought one liked it so much bought another one today. I also bought one today. Moultrie is what I have had my best luck with.

Fork Horn

I don't have this model but have several other Moultrie cameras and I am very satisfied with all of them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another from them.

Post a few pictures and give us a review of it once you get it running

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Couple of thumbnail pics through modem. AC30i 12 mp would look good. These probably arent 1 mp in the app.

Attachments

• 1502471282962.jpg
    1502471282962.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 578
  • 1501260185991.jpg
    1501260185991.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 578

Minner

I just bought one of these a few weeks ago. I haven't had a trail camera in years so I'm not the best judge but so far I've been really pleased with it. It seems to take great night time pics and the day pics are quite good.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I checked the camera after it was out a week. Some does & turkeys, and a ton of "wind" pics. I wonder if there's a way to set sensitivity. Also, I'm going to raise it up a bit. I think that will help reduce the wind pics. Daytime & night time pics are good quality. Overall I'm well pleased so far. I'll try to post some pics when I check it again.