Another thanks to the Duck Roost

walkerdawgs

Just wanted to be the latest forum member to say thanks to the fine folks over at Duck Roost Hunting Club. When I saw Scott's post a few weeks back inviting folks to come over to Washington County for a dog hunt, I shot him a pm.

I have been fortunate to dog hunt on an incredible piece of property in coastal SC for years but due to my work schedule I got out of the dog business and haven't had much opportunity to go. This season I was able to get to the Low Country a handful of times and was lucky enough to kill a doe and a nice buck.

I was excited to see Scott's post on here and he was gracious enough to have me down this past weekend for a day of hunting.

I did not get to see any deer but I did hear some jam-up running from the hounds and spent a beautiful day outdoors on a nice piece of property.

Folks, let me tell y'all that the hunting at Duck Roost is well organized and a whole lot of fun. If you haven't tried hunting deer with hounds before, the great members at Duck Roost would love to introduce you to it.

Thanks to y'all for showing me a great time. Everybody was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I look forward to doing it again.