Countdown

HOG-HEAD

Absolutely. ...I have checked and double checked...guns..radios...dog box..trackers...batteries...vest....shells....im tired of getting ready..ready toturn um loose.....just got finished listening to my buddy David Coolers song doggie style....then we will play his dog hunting song on the cb sat morning....we will be jacked up about daylight sat morning.....hope yall have a great and safe year

DogHunter4Life

cogdell will be dragging roads friday afternoon...cooking ribs friday about dark, maybe having a cold one, and then opening up the gates about 5:30 saturday morning!!

i can almost promise you dogs will be hitting the bushes at 7:15 by the latest :bounce:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I wish yall would quit it. Couldn't you just talk about collars or summpin. You cant run Dogs in Kentucky. Silly law.

Kwaksmoka

Yep, i typically pack for a month getting ready, twice in the last 5 years i've left without my gun and had to turn around! No way i get any sleep tonight ready to get to the club tommorow and get with it Sat morning! Yall have fun and be safe!

Riverrat84

Yes suh, I've been still hunting with my muzzleloader this week and seen a pile of deer, but it don't compare to that swamp music we will be making in the morning. Ain't nothing like it. Y'all stay safe and may God bless y'all with big bucks!

MrBull

Good luck to y'all. Hope everyone has some good races and comes home safe. I also hope some kids get their first deer this year. We don't start until Nov. 1st down here in FL, but I cant wait.

firefightermpc

Man I hope yall put some in the dirt! Where I hunt in Florida the season doesnt open until Thanksgiving day, but believe me were ready too! Yall dont forget to post some pictures...

skeeter1

been wait in all summer now it's time, up an at um rise n shine its deer killin time, get up get up can't killin um in bed,we done released the hounds on an ole slick head,there's no time for slackin , me an my boy gonna be wakin an a stackin if it's Brown it's down .chop! chop! skout! skout! naw! naw! bawwwl !!!!.