Godfrey's Feed

Derek

Anybody else used the Godfrey's Deer Feed Mixture??? Godfrey's Feed & Seed Store is in Madison I believe. Have had couple people tell me that the deer love it. Anyone know the details of what's in it????

gadeerwoman

Yep, deer take to it readily. Originally they didn't have a 'deer chow' but hawked their goat chow for deer. Deer love either one. I think their 'deer chow' is now marketed as 'Banks Farm' deer feed. I know Banks Farm fed Godfreys goat chow for years. It used to look like sweet feed. The Banks Farm brand now looks like Purina Deer Chow but the deer take to it quicker than PDC.

FootLongDawg

Must have bought 100 bags of their 17 point brand deer feed this year. It is suppose to be 17% protien. Our deer ate it pretty good. I will say one thing about it. It is the freshest stuff you will buy. Many times when I stopped by, they were filling the sacks right there, then loaded it right on to my truck. I might check out the Banks Farm stuff this year to see if the deer like it any better. All in all, I would have to rate Godfrey's pretty high.

308 WIN

I Have Fed Goat Chow And Deer Chow For Several Years, But Have Recently Switched To Sportsmans Choice, Record Rack Feed. It Has 20% Protein, And The Deer Seem To Like It Much Better. You Can Tell By Looking At It And Smelling It, That It Is Higher Quality, Plus You Can Find It At Just About Any Nutrina Feed Dealer. Give It A Try And Let Us Hear What You Think.