Duck dynasty turkey hunting scene

sman

Is it me or did those turkeys look a little. ..well you know.

Thought Louisiana had easterns.

Love the show. New season starts tonight.

Love the show and the Robertsons but those were clearly tame, domestic turkeys. Guess they had to make sure they got a kill.

joey1919

it was funny but them boys need to stick to calling ducks

sman

Big birds. White tips. Short Jake beards.

Love the turkey rap and the dance though.

ryanwhit

Funny show, great episode, tame turkeys.

Phil has said the the whole show is made up of them acting skits that they make up.

B

BornNRaised

Duck dynasty = sellouts

Duckin please! Its TV people...

turkeykirk

Dang! Thought I had found some new methods of hunting to try this Spring.

sman

On Cedar Creek....

You dance like Si, you gonna die.

hoppie

I was laughing at those birds showing up combined with what they were doing to supposedly call them up. You could tell it was strictly entertainment. Just like them taking their wives bow hunting, and then where he shot the hog the other day. Purely for entertainment. Sadly most people will think that is what you do. I bet there will be yahoos trying to do what Si did because it brings them running.

Ricochet

Yeah, when I first saw that episode - I called you know what on their turkey hunting trip. It actually sort of made me mad the way they were making fun of it - I think it is safe to say turkey hunting is harder than duck hunting, which also looks a lot like deer hunting...just saying.

ssiredfish

Yeah, when I first saw that episode - I called you know what on their turkey hunting trip. It actually sort of made me mad the way they were making fun of it - I think it is safe to say turkey hunting is harder than duck hunting, which also looks a lot like deer hunting...just saying.

I call you know what on the whole show. I used to really enjoy it. Now its the biggest joke on the TV. What a shame.....

Mark K

Banned
It is family entertainment, that's all. I love the show. As stupid as it is, I still get a laugh out of it!!

sman

^^this

Beats the rest of the poo on tv.

David C.

Why is it that the hunters can whisper to each other on hunting shows and the game doesn't spook, but all that I have to do is breathe and the results are white tails jumping high into the woods, or feathers flying while turkeys head for the hills?

Having said that, I still like the show.

Killdee

Duck dynasty = sellouts

Duckin please! Its TV people...

So they make millions with their business's and tv show,dont cuss, drink, do drugs, or have to put sex in for folks to watch and have prayer at the end of each show.Phil dont even show up for a Barbara Walters interview cause he went duck hunting, sellout I think not, genius business people is what they are. BTW I dare say almost any show on tv is staged to some degree even the nature shows, be entertained or turn the channel to a "real hunting show" or rassling both are about the same as far a staged IMO.facepalm: And thats a fact Jack!!!!!