Massively successful scams from the past.

Lukikus2

We are putting in city sewer lines wether you like it or not and you are paying for it. For every drop that comes out of your faucet.

This neighborhood is bucking them big time. We have our voice.

Sweetwater

Premixed 50-50 antifreeze.
You are paying for 1/2 gal of water at antifreeze prices.
I just cannot fathom the number of folks I see with a gal of this in their vehicles.
Organic vegetables.
Fountain drinks...the single largest profit margin in a food joint...period.
Gas taxes.
Income taxes.
Rent a centers

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I had the opportunity to be with a world renowned ecological chemist twice lately. They said global warming is a hoax. Climate change is real. (Hawaii)

Climate change has always been real, and has nothing to do with being "man made".

That is the delineating factor that Al Gore and his ilk does not want anyone to know.

specialk

Did you get to see the world's tallest midget too?

no, but I did sneak a peak in the hoochie-coochie show through a hole in the tent around back.....

sinclair1

Premixed 50-50 antifreeze.
You are paying for 1/2 gal of water at antifreeze prices.
I just cannot fathom the number of folks I see with a gal of this in their vehicles.
Organic vegetables.
Fountain drinks...the single largest profit margin in a food joint...period.
Gas taxes.
Income taxes.
Rent a centers
What's the big scam in moving the profit to the restaurant for a Coke, rather than having the bottling plant make it?

I like a Good fountain drink and seldom drink cokes at home in cans. Matter a fact if they have that crush ice in the ice maker, I might pay them soda prices for a cup of ice, love that stuff.:D

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Matter a fact if they have that crush ice in the ice maker, I might pay them soda prices for a cup of ice, love that stuff.:D

I have done that and either filled it with root beer or 1/2 coke and 1/2 adult beverage of choice..

NOYDB

BANNED
baled pine straw and bottled water...who would have ever thunk it

When I drove a truck I picked up a trailer full of pine straw in N FL. Hauled it to N Carolina. N Carolina is covered up with pine trees. You can't throw a rock with out hitting a pine tree.

When I asked why, I was told FL pine straw was cleaner.

I didn't argue.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
When I drove a truck I picked up a trailer full of pine straw in N FL. Hauled it to N Carolina. N Carolina is covered up with pine trees. You can't throw a rock with out hitting a pine tree.

When I asked why, I was told FL pine straw was cleaner.

I didn't argue.

Those liberals up in Nawth Karlyna prolly didn't allow Messicans to rake the straw out of their forest like they do in Florduh.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Designer bred dogs are the new scam. Your bulldog mates with a shih tzu, now suddenly you have a more valuable dog instead of a mutt.

Very, very, clever play on words here Sinclair, got to hand it to you. Sorry I'm so late.

Robert28

Concealed weapons permits are a big scam. When you have to pay and get permission to exercise a right, that’s a scam.

660griz

Valentines Day!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
That oughta shut'er up!

... for a minute.

20th anniversary tomorrow!
It matches the David Yurman bangle and earrings I gave her previously.

Celebrating tonight!:yeah:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180515-175644.jpg
    Screenshot_20180515-175644.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 53

LOVEMYLABXS

... for a minute.

20th anniversary tomorrow!
It matches the David Yurman bangle and earrings I gave her previously.

Celebrating tonight!:yeah:

Darn ya bought the last one :banginghe Oh well sweety maybe next year think I'll use the money on a new shotgun instead :huh: they say it'll only cost 2 grand but it kills ducks better then my old 200 dollar 870 facepalm:

lbzdually

Banned
Most of the successful scams revolve around one thing, a person's own greed. The scammer uses man's want to get a 'steal' on something and they use that glimmer of hope to lure people in. Case in point how many people fell for the 'I am a rich prince in Nigeria' scam? All I have to do to get a couple hundred thousand is give this guy $3000. One scam artist has got a ton of people on the internet, for 'replica supercars'. They simply use actual footage of real cars in their ads, then say they use a fiberglass body and supercharged LS7 Corvette V8. All you have to do is pay $4000 down and then they self finance the rest. The guy is in Panama and takes the down payment and then nothing. Panama does not have extradiction and he pays local police off.

NOYDB

BANNED
Most of the successful scams revolve around one thing.

The belief that it won't happen to them. That they will be the exception.

Out of 7.5 + billion people, they will be selected, and the Nigerian prince will select them.

Or they will buy the magic cure. Everyone else will die, but not them.