From Derby to Preakness Driveler # 249

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
You gonna get some rain there?

Plenty, getting a good heavy downpour now.

I think it was an Omen to keep me off of the extension ladder. I just now had leaned up against the barn when it started coming down.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good Lord, the bottom has fallen out!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I’ve only had 2/3” in the past 48 hrs, but this should add to it. Slacked up to a steady light rain now.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Been pouring here all morning and most of the night. Now the sun is out.:crazy:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Still sober and no injuries, but haven’t done anything but put out some weed n feed. :D
:cheers:
Good Lord, the bottom has fallen out!
I just talked to a guy from up in Commerce and he said it was pouring up there, he's headed down for a family reunion and his cousin's road is messed up so he is gonna camp at our campground a night or two, said he'd most likely drive in it all day long!:bounce:
Been pouring here all morning and most of the night. Now the sun is out.:crazy:
overcast here, 'sposed to set in later on though! We need it!:clap:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Chikin n rice casserole.....

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Some kinda chicken left ova from the fancy restaurant. I didn't even know how to pronounce it:bounce::bounce:
I was good, but I now know I don't like capers. Nope. Don't like em. My Diddy liked em and I neva tried em. Wish I hada never tried his caviar. Gross!!! :eek:facepalm:

LOVEMYLABXS

Caught her sneekin around on the ridge above the house. Was just out piddlin around in the yard when I heard something shuffle some rocks, took a bit but I finally spotted her so went and got the Kodak.

Attachments

• 100_1063 (1024x768).jpg
    100_1063 (1024x768).jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_1070 (1024x768).jpg
    100_1070 (1024x768).jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_1072 (1024x768).jpg
    100_1072 (1024x768).jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_1082 (1024x768).jpg
    100_1082 (1024x768).jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 33

LOVEMYLABXS

looks like a beautiful day there, Uncle Stoner

Sunshine and mid to high 60s right now but might get some rain later tonight or tomorrow hopeso haven't had to water the lawn yet but mowed 4 times already.

Attachments

• 100_1078 (1024x768).jpg
    100_1078 (1024x768).jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 32

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Some kinda chicken left ova from the fancy restaurant. I didn't even know how to pronounce it:bounce::bounce:
I was good, but I now know I don't like capers. Nope. Don't like em. My Diddy liked em and I neva tried em. Wish I hada never tried his caviar. Gross!!! :eek:facepalm:

Not a fan of capers myself, at all.

Caught her sneekin around on the ridge above the house. Was just out piddlin around in the yard when I heard something shuffle some rocks, took a bit but I finally spotted her so went and got the Kodak.

Be U T ful, Uncle Mikey!

looks like a beautiful day there, Uncle Stoner

Dang sho does....

Cmp1

BANNED

Great pic's Mike,,,, definitely a nice day there,,,, same here,,,,

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good day for a nap here.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
This one GON.

Status
Not open for further replies.