Howdy, Newbie here

DDD

Winter Weatherman
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have not killed the booner yet this year, but I am working on it.

Let the party begin! :yeah:

DDD

Winter Weatherman
Oh yeah..

I went to Dacula, class of '95. This is where we got beat by Carrolton back in '94. State quarter finals, lost it in the last 2 minutes, drove the field with 45 seconds on the clock, on the 9 yard line, 1st and goal we threw an interception in the endzone. Heart breaker. :banginghe :rofl: If we had won that one we would have played in the Dome. That was a big deal back then, still a big deal I guess.

I wish them the best of luck! :cool: :clap:

Coach Maloof is a good coach, lives and dies by his defense, and when he gets a good offense coached up, he is dangerous.

You heading down to Camden County? :huh:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome

DDD

Winter Weatherman
Cool. Thanks for the link. :clap:

I think I remember one of them. :confused:

Good luck way down by Florida, ya'll come out of there with a win and nothing but good times ahead. :cool:

H

HT2

Triple "D"..........

Welcome Bud!!!!!!!!

Glad to have you join us..........

Enjoy!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

csp6245

Welcome aboard ! always great to see new members.

parkerman

Welcome to the forum. You will find that there a lot of Gwinnett folks on here......

Arrow Flinger

DaculaDeerDropper said:
Cool. Thanks for the link. :clap:

I think I remember one of them. :confused:

Good luck way down by Florida, ya'll come out of there with a win and nothing but good times ahead. :cool:

My Falcons did it! The whole state said they would loose but they introduced those boys to N. GA Football!

DDD

Winter Weatherman
I hear ya! We are talking about going to the dome and watching those boys beat on Brookwood!

That is awesome!

Arrow Flinger

Yea, I will be there too. Saturday's game was by far the best football game I have ever seen. It was well worth the 12 hours of driving!