Don't be blue drivelers #236

Status
Not open for further replies.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Good luck with your upcoming surgery, glue bunny. It's unbelievable how difficult it is to legitimately be prescribed pain meds these days. :rolleyes:

Hope EE continues to improve, so he can get up to the country too.

I thought that too chief.... That is until a took maw n law to a "Dr" visit at the pain clinic .... Straight up pill mill

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I wanna take the muffler off of the tracta and put a skrait pipe on it, so it'll pop while I'm pullin them kids. :)

Daaaaaang, redneck + Cajun ='s gonna catch the haywagon on fire.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I thought that too chief.... That is until a took maw n law to a "Dr" visit at the pain clinic .... Straight up pill mill

My wife's Doctor gives her the good stuff for her back, I can't get anything stronger than a aspirin...

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Daaaaaang, redneck + Cajun ='s gonna catch the haywagon on fire.

You ought to see this crowd. I admit, you nailed it it with this bunch. No tellin what'll happen. :rofl:

Holler later folks, one of my cuzz's will be here direckly to work in the yard with me. His older brother was here yesterday. :cool:

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
My wife's Doctor gives her the good stuff for her back, I can't get anything stronger than a aspirin...

Your wife is prettier than you are!!.........Suck it up Buttercup!!

On another note........The first puppy out of My Annie's litter just left on her way home to California.......Green girl had my heart!!:love::love:

Moonpie1

Gone but not forgotten
Morning Chief, Bloodbro, Quackbro, EE, RB and Glue Bunny. Had to take Mz. R's 4runner to a friends shop. Alternator was way worse than I envisioned!!! Never fails!!

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
My sleep cycle is so screwed up right now

I don't know if I should be waking up or going back to sleep.......I just want to go back to sleep!!:yawn:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Morning Chief, Bloodbro, Quackbro, EE, RB and Glue Bunny. Had to take Mz. R's 4runner to a friends shop. Alternator was way worse than I envisioned!!! Never fails!!

The way it is every time I see a straight forward job.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
The world is a better place today! 2pk vacuum sealed pickled eggs! #GodblessAmerica #pickledeggsrule

Attachments

• 2017-10-14_15.03.20.jpg
    2017-10-14_15.03.20.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 27

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
hey Bo$$, sure are a few upsets this weekend

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
blood, did the smokepole bark

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer