A huge shout out of THANKS

kingfish

Just want to say THANK YOU to the electrical crews from Georgia who came to Florida's rescue after Hurricane Irma. I never speak for anyone else but I think I can in this situation: OUR SINCEREST AND HEARTFELT THANKS FOR HELPING GET US BACK UP AND RUNNING. I know there were crews from all over the country, and I know that the unions are a brotherhood so if you could kindly pass this along I would appreciate it.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I'll pass it on too. H22 said they still got crews down there.

Darien1

I want to thank the guys from Alabama Power, Shenandoah Valley Power and Missouri Power for helping East Lake during the storm. I don't know what we would have done without you. Also big thanks to all the crews that were here cutting trees that were down on the lines so the power crews could get them fixed.

EuroTech

I have three nephew's that are GP linemen and you couldn't want better men out there working for you. They sometimes get calls at midnight on a peak of the rut weekend and off they go to save the world. A real stand up bunch!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
At times, these men have no life, but work, and dangerous work at that, away from their families for weeks at a time !! :cheers: