Rockcrawling on ESPN II

jeepguru

For any interested the sport that I compete in will be on ESPN II today 9/16/04 at 4:00 pm. It is called Rockcrawling and is the fastest growing motorsport in the US. It is very exciting and fun to watch. Think of Nascar mixed with trials bikes and then throw in crowds of up to 10,000 people. Anway if you watch it and like it respond to ESPN and tell them as it will help future shows to secure better times.

Send comments to this link
http://espn.go.com/sitetools/s/contact/espntv.html

For more info and ESPN schedules go to www.uroc.com

BTW: I'm the driver for Team 148 Rock Solid Racing and my truck in the avatar was painted black at the time ESPN filmed me. Hope you enjoy, Justin Smith

H

HT2

Justin.....

I've seen this before.....

Man, you must have to have some "TOUGH" and "DURABLE" equipment....... :D

jeepguru

Yes I run 1 ton axles under my 2900lb truck and a very heavy duty transmission and transfer case. A lot of the parts we use on our trucks come from race shops and catalogs that sell stuff to Nascar. Even with all that we still break stuff. During the clip that will more than likely appear on ESPN I rolled off a 50ft cliff, when I landed I broke one of my susp links off the frame. If you listen real careful you should be able to here it. Later Justin

Trizey

I really enjoy watching those events on tv. I went up to the Jeep Jamboree a few years ago and go to watch some climbing first had, it was awesome. Glad to see someone local on ESPN, congrats! :clap:

Skipper

Banned
Hey Trizzy,

Was that Jamboree in Williamsburg, KY? If so it was on opening week of deer season here. A whole bunch of them passed by me as I sat in my stand.

BTW: Justin, I'm glad you posted that. I couldn't remember who it was that was coming to Jellico next weekend. Hopefully I'll get to see you there.

Skipper