New Toy

Yotedawg

Look what the mailman brought me.

Attachments

• 7040C173-BAA8-48AD-AB4E-60D1FEDCC98D.jpg
    7040C173-BAA8-48AD-AB4E-60D1FEDCC98D.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 927

DrK

You're gonna have a lot of fun! Got one 2 weeks ago, lower model Foxpro from Academy and took it out for the first time last weekend.

Tried it for 30 minutes in the morning without any results, went to move some stands midday and after finishing at 2:30 pm decided what the heck, I'm here, lets give it another try at a different spot. After 30 minutes an owl and crows come in and are wondering what was dying in the bush and the crows add to the ruckus of the call. They left and things quieted down after 7-8 minutes.

At the 41 minute mark here comes a yote coming in real fast like a fighter pilot! Got my gun up and this thing just isn't stopping! He got to within 20 feet of the caller and must have smelled my vapor trail and immediately turn back and bounded back to the bush as I'm trying to get a bead on him while my heart was racing fast. Never got a shot at him but my hands were shaking trying to text my friend who got me into it.

Good luck and give us a report.

Yotedawg

I'm still using mouth calls. Don't know if electronics wiil increase my luck

I use MFK diaphragms as well as the E-caller. When doing howling sequences with the caller away from me, it can give the impression of multiple dogs in different positions as I howl with the mofo or blackout diaphragms. I also keep a howler in my mouth during calling to immediately go to pup distress after a shot. This fox pro model has foxbang so when it senses a shot it will automatically go to a pre-selected sound of my choice to play after a shot. I have already set it up for coyote distress.

Permitchaser

I have 2 Randy Anderson howlers one large and a small one. Several rabbit squalls and a kyyi that doubles as a female howler
I'd like to get an MFK but don't know the learning curve. I guide turkey hunts and have guided duck hunts and am good with those mouth calls. Is the MFK difficult?

Yotedawg

I have 2 Randy Anderson howlers one large and a small one. Several rabbit squalls and a kyyi that doubles as a female howler
I'd like to get an MFK but don't know the learning curve. I guide turkey hunts and have guided duck hunts and am good with those mouth calls. Is the MFK difficult?

If you can use turkey diaphragms you can use MFK howlers. I have the blackout and the mofo. The blackout is super easy to use but I get more range of sound from the mofo. I can sound like a young or old dog with it as well as do female estrus chirps and pup distress.

Yotedawg

Good luck and give us a report.

Two hunts with the Foxpro cs24c and called in 5 dogs. Coyote vocals have gotten us responses from dogs either vocally or brought them in silently each hunt and the cagie cottontail has been a killer.

Permitchaser

If you can use turkey diaphragms you can use MFK howlers. I have the blackout and the mofo. The blackout is super easy to use but I get more range of sound from the mofo. I can sound like a young or old dog with it as well as do female estrus chirps and pup distress.

Thanks. I'm going to get a mofo. I can make lots of sounds with my Randy Anderson howler but the diaphragm let's me not move my hands

Dirtroad Johnson

Yotedog I may need to get one of them thangs, I hear coyotes yapping a lot & also see 'em on trail cameras way to often around my place.