Talk about a GREAT day

elmerpud

Played golf this morning and shot the best round I have had in years. Shot 39 on the front and a 44 on the back for total of 83, Great for Me.
Came home, had some time to kill, fished the neighborhood lake and caught this monster. It was 25 1/2 inches long and 10 1/4 inches wide. My scales showed it weighed 11 lbs, but I think it only weighed 9 or 10.
Eat your heart out "Footlongdawg", I'm King of the World (inside joke).
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Attachments

• P1000193.JPG
    P1000193.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 486
  • P1000194.JPG
    P1000194.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 366

gabowman

Sounds like a great day indeed! It's ashamed it wasnt still deer season or turkey season. You just might have killed that trophy of a lifetime today with that run of luck. :bounce:

GB

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
elmerpud said:
Played golf this morning and shot the best round I have had in years. Shot 39 on the front and a 44 on the back for total of 83, Great for Me.

Did you count that Tee shot on six that went deep in the woods?? :D ---- I never do.:)

I would say the stars are in perfect alignment for you Pud. -- Surely you bought some lottery tickets??

Duff

Woody, that was what i was thinking. pud, don't go to bed til midnight, never know what else may happen! ::huh:

H

HT2

Pud.....

Dat a boy!!!!!!!!

A smooth "83" and then catchin' a "LUNKER"!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEET!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Congrats on your big bass elmer

It is a keeper for sure :clap:

Where is the pic of your clubs/score card :confused: ::ke:

:)

leo

FootLongDawg

Wow...The only thing in those pictures bigger than that fish is your head :D
Lefty/Hair... Were not worthy.. Ohyeeohyeeoo ( Arab Chant). Nice catch.. You need to get that mounted and put it down at the hunting club next to Lefty's spike ::ke:

JT11

Congrats!!!

Congratulations Pud, that is one heck of a catch. Nothing better that mixing a little golf, hunting and fishing. Hard to beat!! I just so happen to be a former professional golfer, so if you want to make that 83 a reoccuring "thing" just let me know. Maybe I can help you out!!!

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Nice fish

Imagine how many more you might have caught if you hadn't went golfing...
Wasted a lot of fishing time there...lol :type:

beginnersluck

just think how big it would have been next year...shoulda waited! ::ke: Nice fish! Take it to Woody's

meriwether john

hit 'em in the head with a golf club while trying to get out of the pond and back on the fairway :D :D

Man ,Pud that looks like a sure 'nuff 11 pounder to me. Awesome day. Hope you can have a similiar one come next deer season!!!

nchunter

very nice fish!!

Goddard

Are you sure that you were not supposed to be working the day that you had all of this success???? :bounce: