Anybody want a free puppy? Watkinsville, GA.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
This is Hank. Vet says she is about 12 week old and healthy. Chihuahua mix.

I would keep her but we have two Dobermans and they are scared of her. One of the Dobermans is crazy(flips out when she sees her) and it won't get any better(she still flips out at the other Doberman 2 years after we adopted the other Doberman. The other Doberman is 82 lbs and can take care of herself.).

I found Hank beside the road by some woods. There were 3 pups and two bolted into the woods and went further in when I tried to coax them out. Hank ran but came to me when I called her.

The next day one of the other pups was dead in the road and the third pup was no where to be found. There was a big hawk flying around so I assume the 3rd pup was dinner.

I asked at the closest house(a couple hundred yards away) about the dogs and the lady said people always dump dogs out on the road around there.

I figured I could find someone to take Hank, but I haven't been able to do that.

Any takers before she goes to animal control?

She ain't scared of a 60 lb Doberman going crazy on her so she has some guts.

Free to a good home.

Attachments

• hank1.jpg
    hank1.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 351
  • hank2.jpg
    hank2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 350
  • hank3.jpg
    hank3.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 352

T-N-T

That dog is pretty
I'm sure someone will be all over that pup.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Thank you for saving her. Pretty little pup. I wish I could take her.

bassboy1

Original poster, mods,

Is it kosher if I add a dog in a similar situation to this thread? My parents have a similar situation (found a dog in the road, they can't keep it, and are having trouble finding a home for it).

GoldDot40

Original poster, mods,

Is it kosher if I add a dog in a similar situation to this thread? My parents have a similar situation (found a dog in the road, they can't keep it, and are having trouble finding a home for it).

PM JustUs4All. He's involved in animal rescue and adoption. He's good people.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
PM on the way.

I sure appreciate your offer. Thanks!

Thank you for saving her. Pretty little pup. I wish I could take her.

She is an awesome little girl. I sure am going to miss her.

Original poster, mods,

Post it up!

PM JustUs4All. He's involved in animal rescue and adoption. He's good people.

He sure is.

I got ten pure bred cross breed puppies for free

That's a lot of puppies.

Hank has been spoken for.

An excerpt from my PM to JustUs4All:

JimInWatkinsville said:
My BIL knows a lady that has a Pomeranian that is on it's last legs and my wife called the lady and spoke with her for about 45 minutes.

The lady is going to adopt Hank. They are meeting in Atlanta tomorrow as the lady lives in Marietta. The lady is taking Hank to the vet for a full check up./shots/ect. We had Hank checked at our vet the day I found her but they just gave her a once over.

Thanks folks.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Little Hank went to live with her new family today.

I'm going to miss that girl. If it wasn't for the two crazy Dobermans I would have kept her. They never warmer up to her at all.

Have a good life Hank!

Greene728

Good on you helping her out! We need more people like yourself. We live out too and seen more than my share of pups just dumped by pure scum that’s to sorry to just take em to animal control.

Awesome it worked out!