insulated jacket

https://www.amazon.com/Legendary-Wh...00NGVOYCU/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

anyone has this one? how would this type of jacket be for bow hunting? first time shopping for insulated jacket for bow hunting so i needed your opinions for something WARM and quiet

I actually do own that same jacket bought on sale a few years back directly from Legendary Whitetail. (Deergear.com)

The jacket is well made and pretty fitted and lightweight. It's supposed to reflect your body's heat back at you with the special(?) lining in it. It has a ton of useful pockets, which I love in a deer hunting jacket.

Not sure what your price would be, but at around 1 Benjamin, I'd call it a very good deal.

ADDED: I went to check the jacket I have from them and mine may be different, marked "Arctic Shield and Onyx". However, I have purchased several other items from them over the years and all have been quality made. They have an excellent guarantee also, which I've never needed to use.

Last edited:

B. White

Midway sells their own line of jackets and vests that I think are still on sale. I bought some earlier in the year. Warm but thin and not bulky. I forgot how handy a vest is in the evenings this time of the year.

Midway sells their own line of jackets and vests that I think are still on sale. I bought some earlier in the year. Warm but thin and not bulky. I forgot how handy a vest is in the evenings this time of the year.

I agree with post above about Midway's hunting clothing. I've purchased items from both their Prairie Creek and Elk Fork lines and found both the be very nice. For the additional $$ I liked the water resistance (water proof?) of the Elk Fork line. On sale, they are good deals as well.