A Little Intro

GA BASS ODYSSEY

Hi all,
I am a avid bass angler. Retired from the US Air Force after 24 years. This is my first outdoor forum and it looks like a good one. I'm currently working in the Middle East on contract until next year. No lakes or rivers in this country...desert only. So no bass. Luckily i get to go back home and get to fish a little on vacation. I love those GA bass.
I’m heading to the Philippines in December to knock the Philippine Largemouth Bass off my list. These were introduced into 3 lakes in the Philippines, Lakes Lumot and Caliraya in southern Luzon, and Lake Pantabangan in central Luzon. They are high mountain lakes above 1000 feet sea level. I want to get the Japanese Largemouth within the next five years at Biwa. The wife is planning that trip but she don't know about the bass fishing yet.

Good to be here

Cmp1

BANNED
Wow,,,, good to have you,,,, ex AF myself,,,, the guys and gals here are extremely informative and knowledgeable,,,, welcome,,,,

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Welcome and thank you for your service. Be careful over in the PI. It's not the same Philippines as it once was. I would like to go back and visit there myself