Chad's Battle with Cancer is almost over......

ryork

Not sure what more can be said, and words are simply inadequate. I've followed these threads and the one thing that comes to my mind is that in the event myself or my family are ever faced with this scenario, I just hope I/we can handle it with just a fraction of the grace, strength and dignity I've seen displayed here.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Captain,
Cherish every moment you can with him. I know the pain of loosing a son.
I continue to offer prayers for your family.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Praying for you Horace, that God will provide peace and reveal His grace to you, your son, and your family. We love you man.

corey85

Olcaptain, I am very sorry that your son has had to endure 3 1/2 years of this. I hope and pray that he lives the rest of his days in peace and comfort with the great family he has. He may leave this world tomorrow but his legacy and the lives he has touched will keep on going and be better because of him. You have been an inspiration to many including me. I could only hope to be as strong and positive under the same circumstances. God bless you and yours.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am so sorry Captain. May his suffering be small and his reward great. Prayers.

Chris 195 7/8 B&C

As I expressed in the Kroger parking lot when I introduced myself and had the honor of meeting you a few weeks ago. Chad's, yours, and your families non-wavering faith and love has truly been a great inspiration for me and many more I'm sure.

Although we've only breifly met, I love you brother.
May the Good Lord wrap each of you in His loving arms.
Please know, y'all will continue in my prayers.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Dignity, faith and inspiration abound in you sir.
The reward awaits, I pray the journey be peaceful.

specialk

so sorry to hear this..prayers to you and your family....

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
Prayers to you and your family Captain.

Fish hound

Same here captain... I’ve never met you but thanks to your post I feel like y’all are family. I’ll continue to pray for Chad.