Official, Slayer's Bash UT thread..

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
X4I7RVI.jpg

Matthew6

Banned thug
And Volume 2 will be started!!

This thread is almost 10 years old and has seen the Vols suck the entire time thru how many coaches?

This thread has been more relevant then the Vols!! :rofl:

ive deleted at least 100 posts to keep it alive. god i hate the vols and their nasty hateful state. nukeum.

Matthew6

Banned thug
i should bump that thread.lots of dogs kissing bama hiney in that one in the runup to the irish beatdown.

Browning Slayer

ive deleted at least 100 posts to keep it alive. god i hate the vols and their nasty hateful state. nukeum.

I may just do the same!!:rofl:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Why do Tennessee fans wear orange?
So they can dress that way for the game on Saturday, go hunting on Sunday, and pick up trash on Monday

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
... they only got out of jail on Friday.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Why do Tennessee fans wear orange?
So they can dress that way for the game on Saturday, go hunting on Sunday, and pick up trash on Monday

how many vols does it take to eat an armadillo?

2. one to do the eating and the other to watch for cars. :bounce:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
The locals were out celebrating all around Knoxville today. Earlier, UT picked up a verbal from another 1-start recruit!

Below, you can see our very own BuckNasty (Cletus Clampett) and joepuppy (Joe Kornbread) celebrating this exciting news. "We just put the college football world on high alert!" Said BuckNasty.

giphy.webp

92-year old Claude Skaggs was excited when the news broke, and ran out into the street to get jiggy with it. Sadly, Claude had to be euthanized shortly after.

giphy.webp

After hearing the news, Cooter Cash could hardly contain himself! "This is huge news right here! We're back!" "I haven't been this excited since my sister told me she was pregnant with our 3rd child!" Said Cooter.
redneck-gif-5.gif

GO DAWGS!

joepuppy

Man that one's older than me. The internet is your friend.

Browning Slayer

The locals were out celebrating all around Knoxville today. Earlier, UT picked up a verbal from another 1-start recruit!

Below, you can see our very own BuckNasty (Cletus Clampett) and joepuppy (Joe Kornbread) celebrating this exciting news. "We just put the college football world on high alert!" Said BuckNasty.

giphy.webp

92-year old Claude Skaggs was excited when the news broke, and ran out into the street to get jiggy with it. Sadly, Claude had to be euthanized shortly after.

giphy.webp

After hearing the news, Cooter Cash could hardly contain himself! "This is huge news right here! We're back!" "I haven't been this excited since my sister told me she was pregnant with our 3rd child!" Said Cooter.
redneck-gif-5.gif

GO DAWGS!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: