Why is it that the sec schedules....

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Click on the conference icon to check out the other conference schedules

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Why does your conference schedule cupcake teams to start the season? You played Oklahoma in the 2nd game and got spanked.. Indiana, Army, UNLV & Maryland?? Come on.. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.. :rofl::rofl:

SpotandStalk

So they can rest up players before their big rivalry games. These teams know they must perform well as those games usually carry playoff implications.

Whereas tOsu doesn't have to perform as well because their playoff spot has been given to them before the season starts...

Browning Slayer

Whereas tOsu doesn't have to perform as well because their playoff spot has been given to them before the season starts...

Yep! You hit the nail on the head. The don't even need to win their conference to be picked.. Pretty Pathetic..

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Alabama v Auburn is just a run of the mill game?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Why does your conference schedule cupcake teams to start the season? You played Oklahoma in the 2nd game and got spanked.. Indiana, Army, UNLV & Maryland?? Come on.. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.. :rofl::rofl:

Typical slayer response. You can't answer the question I asked so you spin it to fit your narrative. 2 of those teams are conference teams. And the other 2 are FBS schools. Big 10 doesn't play fcs cupcakes unlike the sec. we have to play 9 conference teams so naturally there's going to be a couple bad teams in every conference. Tosu plays home and home series with big schools EVERY year. Last year we beat Oklahoma in Norman and made the playoffs. This year they came into Columbus and beat us and will make the playoff if they win out

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Alabama plays a big nonconference team most years but it's always at home they NEVER travel to an FBS out of conference game. This is the first year I remember Georgia traveling to a big nonconference game

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Typical slayer response. You can't answer the question I asked so you spin it to fit your narrative. 2 of those teams are conference teams. And the other 2 are FBS schools. Big 10 doesn't play fcs cupcakes unlike the sec. we have to play 9 conference teams so naturally there's going to be a couple bad teams in every conference. Tosu plays home and home series with big schools EVERY year. Last year we beat Oklahoma in Norman and made the playoffs. This year they came into Columbus and beat us and will make the playoff if they win out

Spin it to fit my narrative? :rofl::rofl:

No, it's called firing back at a poor attempt of trolling..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Not to mention most of the teams they play are cupcakes to begin with.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Not to mention most of the teams they play are cupcakes to begin with.

Oh please. When was the last time an sec team played in Norman Oklahoma? The big house in Ann Arbor? The shoe in Columbus? OSU will come to your town to play as long as you come to our town.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Maybe drop out of the top 10 in that stupid poll. They won't drop by the CFP team or in the AP or coaches..

Troll along little Buckeye..

Sure they will. Do you even understand the criteria that goes into picking the 4 best teams for the playoff? I don't need to troll you. I can catch you in a gill net