anybody got a Blue Book for Guns?

GunnSmokeer

Can somebody look up a gun's value for me?

I have a Gun Trader's Handbook (39th Edition), but I don't have the much more expensive "Blue Book of Gun Values."

I need to get the value of a gun that's not in my book.

It's a 1989 production SWD (S.W. Daniel, Inc.)(made in Atlanta, at 1872 Marietta Blvd.) Cobray M-11/Nine semi-automatic pistol. This is the closed-bolt kind, the modern version, not the open-bolt style made prior to 1982 that's easily converted to full auto.

It's like-new in the box with all the paperwork and accessories.

Grey phosphate finish.
Only been fired on 3 occasions since it was new: once in 1990, once in 1999, and once in 2018. Total round count is probably 50, with another 50 dry-fires showing it to people while at home or otherwise not near a shooting range.

bighonkinjeep

Forget the books. Go to the big online auction site (GB) and search completed auctions. Look for similar ones that have actually sold at auction not just asking prices where the auction ended without bids. It will give you a much better idea of what it will actually bring in the current national market.

Jester896

Senior Clown
I try to use a combination of both. You may never know the condition of the one that sold was actually what was listed. Value and what people are paying are 2 good tools to have depending if your selling or buying really.

GunnSmokeer

Thanks, y'all.
I did not find any recently-sold ones on Gunbroker that came with the box and accessories, although good-looking ones without the box and original accessories ended up selling for the mid-$400's up to $500.

Some of the more well-used ones tended to come with several magazines and sometimes barrel extensions or fake suppressors. That would save the new owner some money, not having to buy that stuff (at $30 per mag and $50 for a bbl extender tube).