Educational Gathering

Larry Young Jr

I am posting this waterfowlers educational gathering as a charitable event.

The Waterfowlers Educational Gathering will be held at :
Date: Saturday July 28, 2012

Time: 10 am to 5 pm

Place: Mcdonough Christian Church
2300 Jonesboro Road
McDonough, Ga. 30253 Exit 221 off I-75, Go west about a Mile it is on right, cant miss it.

Topic of discussion and demonstration include:
10:00 Meet and greet
Boats and safety
Decoy and rigging
Blinds Ground and Boat
Other stuff

Lunch will be provided and I am asking for donations to help facilitate the educational event. I have to pay for the meeting space and other meeting supplies. Every single penny that is left over will be donated to an Charitable organization.

Please bring the following items to the event if you have them:
Things that are need to bring for Class:
1) If you Got a Boat. Bring it, So people can look at the different boats and the different goodies on them.

2) If you have any other Decoys besides GHG? Could you bring 1 Drake and 1 Hen.

3) Blinds I have Cableas Ult. If you have any other Ground Blinds bring 1 with you so everyone can see the different blinds That are out there.

If you plan to attend, please PM or Call me for additional details.

Thank you
Larry
678-614-1706

Last edited:

Larry Young Jr

Hey guys my address is.
Larry Young
224 Cobblestone Lane
McDonough, Ga. 30252

DeweyDuck

I'm not to old to get some "Continuing Education" points. I need to get 500 more points this year to keep my old timer license. Hehe

Larry Young Jr

Guys the day is get closer Dont forget the July 23, Pm me or call me if you have any Questions..
Larry
678-614-1706

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Anything about ethics and courtousey (SP) not setting up 50 yds down wind? That may go far, say at least 100 ;)

Seriously, ethics is all about it and wish I was there to attend. Take pics

Les Miles

Banned
Larry, it was a pleasure meeting you today. Thanks for all that you do to promote the sport to our youth.

Look forward to another class opportunity. Don't sweat the small stuff. :cheers: